• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an early adopter so sometime next year I will get that PS4/Xbone.

Unless I get extremely lucky and win a PS4 in December for the contest I won earlier this year.
I'm pulling for you to win that ps4, I think darkest red just convinced me to make Jcamp in DCU or atleast what I picture him to be in my head hehe

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm pulling for you to win that ps4, I think darkest red just convinced me to make Jcamp in DCU or atleast what I picture him to be in my head hehe

Here's an image for you to use:

lionel-richie-profile-picture.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/browns-quarterback-jason-campbell-embracing-chance-to-start-again/2013/11/15/f63a06ea-4e19-11e3-97f6-ed8e3053083b_story.html

BEREA, Ohio — As the Browns stretched before practice on Friday, a peculiar song blared from the four loudspeakers lining one side of the team’s outdoor field.

Lionel Richie’s voice filled the air.

Usually, the musical selection on such days is by artists like Jay-Z or Eminem or Kanye West, something current and upbeat to help get the players loose. But as the Browns went through final preparations for their biggest game of the season on Sunday in Cincinnati, they listened to something much softer — Richie’s “Hello.”

The strange choice turned out to be a joke aimed at starting quarterback Jason Campbell, who bears an uncanny resemblance to the smooth singer-songwriter. Following practice, Campbell was greeted with a photo of a smiling Richie taped in his locker.

“I’m going to find out who did this,” Campbell promised, pulling off the picture and taking the playful gag in stride.

Richie’s photo was accompanied by a famous — and fitting — lyric from his hit song: “Is it me you’re looking for?”

Best part was his little brother

OnaRJ8u.jpg

San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh spent Friday preparing his team for Sunday’s game against the New Orleans Saints, but he was just as aware as everybody else in the city of what BatKid was accomplishing.

“It’s wonderful, wonderful,” Harbaugh said during his press conference. “It’s great for the youngster and it’s great for the city of San Francisco and the whole region.

“I’m excited to read about it. Saving lives for the day, I love it. It’s so good … A good deed in a weary world.”

this is such an awesome story

JABEE

False alarm, I think it was my receiver being pushed too far back in my entertainment center and messing up my HDMI cable. I moved it forward and the image works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom