• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So apparently they're giving away little NFL figures as Happy Meal toys right now. My son wanted one earlier for lunch and got a Tampa Bay buccaneer figure. I think I'm being trolled.

Godslay

Banned
So apparently they're giving away little NFL figures as Happy Meal toys right now. My son wanted one earlier for lunch and got a Tampa Bay buccaneer figure. I think I'm being trolled.

Already got one yesterday. Stopped in for a coffee, saw the display and bought one for my desk.

Edit: You can tell them which team you want.

Godslay

Banned
what toy?

I didn't take this picture, but this is what they look like.

k34sMAY.jpg

How much is it alone?

You're really grilling me here. Like a $1.95?

Konka

Banned
I hope everyone is ready for Nick Foles to throw 5 TD's with not INT's tomorrow to take the NFL record from peypey and have his name in Canton twice in one year.

Konka

Banned
I am, as long as you're ready for Jcamp to throw 6 tds tommorrow.

ssued by The National Weather Service
Cincinnati/Wilmington, OH
Sat, Nov 16, 2013, 9:22 PM EST

Check the Latest Driving Forecast (video)
... WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM SUNDAY TO MIDNIGHT EST SUNDAY NIGHT...
* WINDS... SOUTHWEST 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH.
* TIMING... GUSTY WINDS ARE EXPECTED DURING THE DAY ON SUNDAY AND INTO SUNDAY NIGHT. THE STRONGEST WINDS WILL OCCUR SUNDAY EVENING.
* IMPACTS... SCATTERED TREE AND POWER LINE DAMAGE IS POSSIBLE ALONG WITH SOME MINOR PROPERTY DAMAGE IN THE HIGHEST GUSTS. WINDS THIS STRONG CAN MAKE DRIVING DIFFICULT... ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
A WIND ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS ARE FORECAST TO BE 31 TO 39 MPH OR GUSTS WILL RANGE BETWEEN 46 AND 57 MPH. WINDS OF THESE MAGNITUDES MAY CAUSE MINOR PROPERTY DAMAGE WITHOUT EXTRA PRECAUTIONS. MOTORISTS IN HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES SHOULD USE CAUTION UNTIL THE WINDS SUBSIDE

If anyone throws more than 1 TD pass in those winds I'll be shocked.

Strong winds favor the Browns, we're more stout against the run, especially with Atkins out on their side.

J Camp just needs to manage the game right and use dat arm when the wind allows it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Strong winds favor the Browns, we're more stout against the run, especially with Atkins out on their side.

J Camp just needs to manage the game right and use dat arm when the wind allows it.

We're also very shitty running the ball though, FOZZY SAVE US!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh shit and I forgot Chud did say he was going to get more touches for Ogbonnaya, he of the over 4ypc average last I saw.

ShaneB

A little late, but I just finished watching League of Denial. Terrifying stuff, and I definitely got emotional when I think about how much enjoyment I get out of sports like Football and Hockey where concussions are so prevalent. I love big hits too, but I want the players to be safe as well. A concussion feels like a more terrifying injury than a broken limb just for the unknown factor involved.

Konka

Banned
A little late, but I just finished watching League of Denial. Terrifying stuff, and I definitely got emotional when I think about how much enjoyment I get out of sports like Football and Hockey where concussions are so prevalent. I love big hits too, but I want the players to be safe as well.

I say it's a simple as getting rid of the helmets. Nobody in their right mind would lead with their head if they didn't have a helmet on.

ShaneB

I say it's a simple as getting rid of the helmets. Nobody in their right mind would lead with their head if they didn't have a helmet on.

Well, I don't think it's as simple as that, but yes, as been mentioned here before, the helmets are used as weapons just as much as they are used to protect.

I hope everyone is ready for Nick Foles to throw 5 TD's with not INT's tomorrow to take the NFL record from peypey and have his name in Canton twice in one year.

On my fantasy team so Im ready.

Also does anyone else laugh their ass off when they order $30~ worth of food and get way more and better shit than that italian meal? Just got a large 1 topping, toasted ravs, and garlic cheese bread for 28 with delivery charge and tip and I still feel a little ripped off, but then I think of Italian meal and laugh my ass off

Browns getting G Jason Pinkston back this week, officially listed as questionable though. Meanwhile Bengals lose RG Kevin Zeitler this week, missing a start for the 1st time in his career.

Gonna be a good one tomorrow.

ShaneB

God dammit I am fucking pissed. I go in the NHL thread to mention that AndiPHNIC is looking lovely tonight, and I get motherfucking spoiled on the UFC card I was excited to watch in the morning...

FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

God dammit I am fucking pissed. I go in the NHL thread to mention that AndiPHNIC is looking lovely tonight, and I get motherfucking spoiled on the UFC card I was excited to watch in the morning...

FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

1. Andi looked old.
2. :lol
FUCK DA BROWNS

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
It's not other people's responsibility to not celebrate or complain after a sporting event!

If you want to timeshift a shared experience like that you better get under a rock and stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom