• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Patrick Daugherty ‏@RotoPat
David Pollack on A.J. McCarron: "He's a Matt Ryan. He needs a great supporting cast to win."

Disagree with this. McCarron is not an NFL starter. I'd take Aaron Murray every day of the week, though he's probably not a starter either

RBH

because fantasy right

256137541_ac9e576cbd.jpg

cashman

Banned
Drakeon = Drakieon
BlackGhost = BLACK-ghost6
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
JABEE = JABEE
Alligatorjandro = WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland = bluedevils09
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
Unknownstranger = Hellomarvin
HarryDemeanor = HarryDemeanor
jbug617 = june8409
Hunter S Thompson = PassionOfGandhi
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
The_Darkest_Red = The_Darkest_Red
Greg = Greg
Lonestar = LonestarGA
Nightz = N1ghtz
Sanjuro = sanjurotsubaki
Eznark = thekranz
Buckethead = Wagszilla
ConradCervantes = ConradCervantes
Ripclawe = Ripclawez
cashman = NayakDN

Finally got my ps+ set up

squicken

Sort of a bad break for HOU. Pryor with that bad knee was one of the all time awful QBs. Barkley tier. Oakland now the third team this year to start 3 QBs #QBpocalypse #Dutchland #RememberLunchbox

Konka

Banned
Sort of a bad break for HOU. Pryor with that bad knee was one of the all time awful QBs. Barkley tier. Oakland now the third team this year to start 3 QBs #QBpocalypse #Dutchland #RememberLunchbox

Barkley is so good that whatever team he is passing the ball to wins.......

Doug Kyed said:
Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory are OUT for the Panthers game.

Kyle Arrington, Aqib Talib and Leon Washington are questionable. Danny Amendola, Tom Brady, Gronk and Slater are probable.

No status for Vereen since he's not on the active roster

gg Panthers.

Also, let's play Hitokage his game by naming the players that missed time on defense because of injury.

- Vince Wilfork, starting DT, IR
- Tommy Kelly, starting DT, IR
- Jerod Mayo, Starting LB, IR
- Rob Ninkovich, Starting LB
- Aqib Talib, Starting CB
- Alphonso Dennard, Starting CB
- Kyle Arrington, 3rd Starting CB
- Steve Gregory, Starting S

Am I forgetting somebody?

Dennard and Gregory both out. Arrington and Talib questionable

Marquice Cole future

It'a time for an all Rutgers defensive backfield!

squicken

Barnwell made the point on his podcast that the Steelers could be testing the waters to gauge fan reaction to trading Ben. This was also the prevailing theory earlier in the year when the Fitzgerald rumors started. The team is greasing the skids so the franchise player moving on isn't some big traumatic thing for the organization and fans

Coldplay believes he is a stud qb! dat milk bag logic

When he is mobile and the threat of him running is there it buys more time for their awful WRs. I mean there is no way he should be the QB next year, but I thought he did okay relative to how raw he was when he entered the league

jakncoke

Banned
Illinois football fan support is a joke.

I've been to a few Duke home games where it was bad, but this shit is terrible. Wasn't Illinois in the Rose Bowl just a few years back?

That was 2007, they really arent that good historically. barely .500 school record. only reached 9 win plateau 7 times in their 122 years

When he is mobile and the threat of him running is there it buys more time for their awful WRs. I mean there is no way he should be the QB next year, but I thought he did okay relative to how raw he was when he entered the league

Our wideouts aren't that bad. D Moore is slightly above average and Streater is average, tho niether is a no.1. Pryor has left TDs and big gains on the field all year, not seeing them or missing/under-throwing.

squicken

Our wideouts aren't that bad. D Moore is slightly above average and Streater is average, tho niether is a no.1. Pryor has left TDs and big gains on the field all year, not seeing them or missing/under-throwing.

Either way I don't think we disagree too much. Don't know much about McGloin, but Pryor was really struggling. Might have been maxed out

jakncoke

Banned
Either way I don't think we disagree too much. Don't know much about McGloin, but Pryor was really struggling. Might have been maxed out

mechanic issues, bad decisions plagued his career hence mcfarvre name because he thinks he can make any throw and it causes bad interceptions. somehow bill obrien coached him up into a decent stat senior year and he didnt do too many wrong things. but you should be scared raiders named.

squicken

mechanic issues, bad decisions plagued his career hence mcfarvre name because he thinks he can make any throw and it causes bad interceptions. somehow bill obrien coached him up into a decent stat senior year and he didnt do too many wrong things. but you should be scared raiders named.

NFL writers love Bill O'Brien b/c he's tight with Belichick and NFL writers stroke BB, and those types say O'Brien loved McGloin. He did beat out Hall of Famer Matt Flynn and Tyler Wilson (who fell off the Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom