• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else shared my enjoyment of lovely Allison from Pizza Hut?

i2ATCjdCYkx8w.gif

Sharp nose; would not bang

6/10 in my area

I'm being deadass serious, I hate her nose

Godslay

Banned
Good morning/afternoon friends and degenerates.

Go Bills
Go Ravens
Go Browns
Go Iggles
Go Gatas
Go Keenums
Go Supahchargahs Go
Go Niners
Go Giants
Go Vikebike
Go Broncos

@drakeon, since I'm feeling generous, I free you from your Cam avatar. Change it whenever you please.

Tips hat to best D in the league right now.

;)

ShaneB

Meh, Allison is a lovely girl. I'd hold her hand.

Hope the weather doesn't get too crazy to delay games, but stays active enough to make games more interesting.

harSon

Banned
I'm worried about the weather for all the midwest/NE games

I forgot about weather. Pittsburgh weather is shit right now, and a ton of HS/college teams abused the field this last weekend so it's going to be a mess. But Keenum is has been hot and cold, especially in second halves. I'm afraid there's enough game tape to make his struggles last the entirety of a game.

Narag

Nestor Aparicio ‏@NestorAparicio 10m
They're showing an "Evacuation Plan" video at Soldier Field right now. I've attended literally thousands of sporting events. This a first...

Nestor Aparicio ‏@NestorAparicio 10m
They're showing an "Evacuation Plan" video at Soldier Field right now. I've attended literally thousands of sporting events. This a first...

I missed that, but the screen did say "Severe Weather In The Area: Be prepared to move to the concourse"

ShaneB

ieCVS39fpYYq5.gif

Oh Allison.

Also what is Fox thinking putting Almost Human against the football game tonight? It's going to get crushed.

iM5T6zWvEkp2F.gif

Oh Allison.

Also what is Fox thinking putting Almost Human against the football game tonight? It's going to get crushed.
Always surprises me when the networks out their big shows against Sunday football.......although I did skip first half of football for breaking bad and I do the same for walking dead ...

JABEE

Shady tearing down the "You're in Redskins Country" sign.

Shady is just fighting institutional racism. Good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom