• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

You have Schaub.

1252436505_football-balls-kick.gif

Syrinx

Thanks guys. Except you Narag.

My condolences.

What's your prediction for today's game?
I won't get too drunk since apparently the Bucs aren't giving free beer out of desperation.. Will still drink a reasonable amount.

Falcons will probably win which I don't have much of a problem with.

squicken

Weird

Steelers Pull Plug on Lions Music
By Ed Bouchette Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 19 minutes ago

The Steelers just pulled the plug on the Detroit Lions at Heinz Field, and I mean that literally.

Several Lions began dancing to loud music from a big boom box in the corridor outside their locker room about 90 minutes before kickoff. The loud music and the handful of Lions dancing to it in the concourse occurred about 25 yards from the Steelers locker room.

The dancing continued for about 30 minutes and drew some nasty looks but nothing else from Steelers coaches and staffers and they drifted by. One said they had never seen anything like it.

Among the Lions dancing Remember-the-Titans-like were center Dominic Raiola, rookie tackle LaAdrian Waddle, guard Rob Sims and running back Theo Riddick.

Finally, longtime Steelers front office man Dan Ferens heard about it, rushed over, reached down and pulled the plug on the Lions boombox.

And that was that.

The Steelers can only hope to accomplish the same when they play the Lions coming up.

Go Lions! Boo Steelers!

It won't feel the same, taking a beating from you all today, without some pre-game :kastistics.

I want to know how well Matt Stafford throws in the wind. I want to know how tight his spiral is when winds gust above 30 mph. I need to know his completion percentage in such situations, regardless of whether Megatron is in the game.

rando14

Wait, there's a difference between furry and anime?

I dunno I dont watch either, had to include both to be safe!

Who else shared my enjoyment of lovely Allison from Pizza Hut?

i2ATCjdCYkx8w.gif

Oh my, I'd let her touch my diner

Seahawks fans - douchebags. This segment is disgusting.

Certainly a fair share of assholes in every fan base, I like to think that Hawks-gaf at least is pretty friendly

Good morning/afternoon friends and degenerates.

Go Bills
Go Ravens
Go Browns
Go Iggles
Go Gatas
Go Keenums
Go Supahchargahs Go
Go Niners
Go Giants
Go Vikebike
Go Broncos

@drakeon, since I'm feeling generous, I free you from your Cam avatar. Change it whenever you please.

rando14

Good morning/afternoon friends and degenerates.

Go Bills
Go Ravens
Go Browns
Go Iggles
Go Gatas
Go Keenums
Go Supahchargahs Go
Go Niners
Go Giants
Go Vikebike
Go Broncos

@drakeon, since I'm feeling generous, I free you from your Cam avatar. Change it whenever you please.

What the fuck! After I've been supporting your panthers for the last few weeks?! This cuts deep grover :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom