• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

"Ed Reed was mystified at lack of sophistication in the Houston defense." So is everyone else, Ed. They just sort of line up and play, which works with really good players. But Wade can't hide bad players

Narag

"Ed Reed was mystified at lack of sophistication in the Houston defense." So is everyone else, Ed. They just sort of line up and play, which works with really good players. But Wade can't hide bad players

Were those really good players elevating the play of the others or just forcing plays to be so short the bad ones wouldn't get exposed too bad? Genuinely curious as I thought Wade had fixed that D but Reed makes it sound like he was fortunate to have someone like Watt around to hide mistakes.

harSon

Banned
Should I start Keenum versus Oakland, or Stafford versus the Steelers?

I'm currently leaning towards starting Riley Cooper and Fitz versus the Jaguars, but Fitz has been a monumental disappointment and I'm thinking about throwing in Santonio Holmes in his return game against the Bills. I could potentially do DeAndre Hopkins versus Oakland as well.

I've already got a 48 point lead between two players, due to my Waiver Wire hustles, picking up Donald Brown and Delanie Walker about an hour before the game - so I have some room to play with.

MechDX

Were those really good players elevating the play of the others or just forcing plays to be so short the bad ones wouldn't get exposed too bad? Genuinely curious as I thought Wade had fixed that D but Reed makes it sound like he was fortunate to have someone like Watt around to hide mistakes.

You would think our OLB's would feast on offenses with the double and triple teams Watt gets......they have like 6 sacks total all season.

Answer your question?

eznark

Banned

Reed is a washed up bitter has been lashing out because he got cut.

squicken

Shady=lifelong

BZSORYFCMAA6ybc.png

Like Mech said, you see good coaches scheme up pressure with guys who aren't great pass rushers. With a force like Watt present, there should be ways to pressure the QB with him getting double teamed nearly every down

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
ESPN Countdown and everyone except Ditka picked Bengals. the reasoning being because the weather is so terrible Dalton can't throw the ball hence they will win because of that. :eek:

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat 6m
Joe Mays and Kareem Jackson inactive. Expect Brice McCain and Jeff Tarpinian to start in their place. #Texans

Put your money on the Raiders. Tarpinian was just signed last week. This going to be soooooo bad

ESPN Countdown and everyone except Ditka picked Bengals. the reasoning being because the weather is so terrible Dalton can't throw the ball hence they will win because of that. :eek:
Lmao, I got a bet going with my brother for money too. Both my brothers are bengals fans smh

Wes

venison crêpe
For some reason I'm not excited for today. I'm not worried either. I just don't know what to expect.

Tabris

I'm worried KC d may be dirty and go after Peyton's ankles. Not worried for this game I mean but potential season ending injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom