• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel-Sturridge-dance.gif

Suck it down, Geno!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm done with the Texans till Kubiak is fired. I can deal with losing, I can't deal with his bs anymore.

Case :(

Definitely fire Kubiak then. You cant pull a young guy like Case, gonna ruin his confidence. That seems like the kind of move a shortsigthed coach would make to save his job rather then help the team. If the HC is more worried about his job then the team he has to go.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You guys should feel bad for us Texans fans.

This shit is wrong as fuck.

Now the oline is protecting. Kubes ordered a hit on Case's career.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Ohhhhhhh. So Schoob didn't have a hit on Case. The O-line is just incompetent.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
At this point it's up to the defense and forcing turnovers.

We do not have the run game to get back into this, and with the rain Campbell can't throw it.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
You really need to stop this.
I have no idea what your talking about. PM me if you have a problem.

"You really need to stop this."
Posting gimmicks get you noticed. PEACE. DCX
I know. I already researched that before I started doing it. I haven't done anything to get in trouble. Or at least, I've edited out anything that anyone has given me a hint to do so with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom