• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
he threaded shit with his noodle arm

God he sucks balls

yep, but was getting more time than Case was to throw. That's some bs there. Shady as fuck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No raiders just not blitzing. Know schaub can't beat them

They're still protecting him better. Even when they were not blitzing the Oline was shit for Case.

The Jets Went To Dave & Buster’s Instead Of Team Meetings Last Night

This is either a stroke of genius or really dumb, but we admire Rex Ryan and the Jets’ coaching staff for boldly ditching pre-game Saturday night meetings in favor of having some fun. The Jets reportedly went to Dave & Buster’s last night instead of going through normal night-before-a-game meetings in advance of facing the Bills today. From the NY Post:

The Jets spent Saturday night preparing for their game with the Bills on Sunday by … playing video games? According to a source, Rex Ryan canceled the team’s normal pregame offensive and defensive meetings and the team went to “Dave & Buster’s,” the chain arcade/restaurant a few miles from the team’s hotel. It is highly unusual for a team to skip their preparation the night before a game and could be perceived as a lack of respect for the Bills. Ryan still conducted the full team meeting where he gives his motivational talk, but the team skipped its final game-planning sessions. Team outings are common during training camp, but not the night before a game.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

squicken

yep, but was getting more time than Case was to throw. That's some bs there. Shady as fuck.

Case is clearly struggling with the blitz. Dunno if he sets protections, but he was getting blitzed every down. But who cares? That's why you play young players. Let them learn. Coach them up and watch them improve

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
damn that edit reason field. knew i forgot something
I could be worse. There was that dude who put creepy stuff in email tags.
I don't think that was "Coverage By Brandon Harris" I think that was just an out of bounds throw.

Matrix

Brian T. Smith @ChronBrianSmith
#Texans coach Gary Kubiak hinted Wednesday that Matt Schaub could return to action. Few, if any, believed it was a real threat. #NFL
"

motheffffff

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 3m
Notice that Raiders stopped blitzing when Schaub replaced Keenum.

Captive, its not the protection. They just don't blitz schaub. They just wait until he fucks up

Steelers D, where D stands for Dead.

How does a team go from being near the top of the league in D for a decade to shitting the bed every damn week?

Luckily I'm a fan of The Walking Dead so this all works for me. Someone needs to photoshop a picture of the 2013 Steelers D and make them all zombified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom