• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Not so good for the Browns and their division, but it looks like the Bears and the Lions could lose. Tolzien/Flynn will, of course, win.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Case is clearly struggling with the blitz. Dunno if he sets protections, but he was getting blitzed every down. But who cares? That's why you play young players. Let them learn. Coach them up and watch them improve

Yea, they were also calling a bunch of bunch and trips sets with Case. Schoob comes in though and the WR's are spread out. He's just destroyed his confidence and possibly his career.

I mean I know the players stink now, but Kubes is shady.

squicken

Yea, they were also calling a bunch of bunch and trips sets with Case. Schoob comes in though and the WR's are spread out. He's just destroyed his confidence and possibly his career.

McNair has to fire Kubiak. It needs to be done tomorrow

Afrikan

that's one of the funniest things I've seen in while.

little dude tried to run it in..lololol

I mean great play, but wrong situation.... it's raining for God's sake, if regular running backs have trouble holding on to the ball, how do you expect him of all people to hold on to it especially with dudes 2 times his size trying to kill him.

too funny...Thankx Shwarts!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?

Confidence I get. He looked absolutely shocked when he came off the field. Career? Can you explain to me that one?

Meier

Typical Bucs 4th quarter play. Easy INT drop followed by a 50 yard TD run by the other team.

At least it was a Nole.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Despite all this the Browns could still hit .500 with home games against Pittsburgh and Jacksonville next.

But man this sucks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom