• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
ellingtondreads-600x450.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Confidence I get. He looked absolutely shocked when he came off the field. Career? Can you explain to me that one?

Who's he gonna start for if not the Texans? He will go back to being a back up unless Kubes is gone.

Undrafted undersized QB that no one else wanted.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Schoob against the blitz is sad. He's bitch made.

This is an exact copy of the season opener. Eagles get a huge lead and then take their foot off the gas. Just need to run some clock this drive and it will be fine.

Colasante

Who's he gonna start for if not the Texans? He will go back to being a back up unless Kubes is gone.

Whether he's the starter or not, once Kubiak and Schaub are driven out of town, Keenum's going to become the Texans' Charlie Batch. Manziel/Keenum future.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Gotcha. I guess once you go free agent off just an okay set of starts your career is dead. I think I remember seeing it happen a few times already.

Matrix

Whether he's the starter or not, once Kubiak and Schaub are driven out of town, Keenum's going to become the Texans' Charlie Batch. Manziel/Keenum future.

Anything is better than Schoob and Kubes being around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom