• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

YES! TIE!!!!

1516686-we_did_it.jpg

Narag

man luck got murdered on a sack just a bit ago. didn't flinch during the hit and congratulated the guy that hit him lol

Draconian

I knew we should've gone for it from the 2. Of course we didn't. Mike is way too conservative and for some reason actually believed the defense could win this game.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Well. That OT was shit all around, lol.

Pack penalties, Vikings missed catches...all over the place.

Ponder didn't play like complete ass, for once. This time it was the receivers instead.

Flynn did real good, tho.

sprinkles

I always wondered about this obsession in American sports against draws or tied games. What is so bad about two teams who both were at the same strength after a good fight?

Draconian

I always wondered about this obsession in American sports against draws or tied games. What is so bad about two teams who both were at the same strength after a good fight?

It would be more satisfying to me if the tie came at the end of the 4th quarter. Watching that crappy overtime where both teams stunk sours it and any tie in the NFL greatly.

Tenumi

Banned
The NFC North, aka the "We have no clue what we're doing anymore" division

Well, at least the Lions didn't lose ground... I think... maybe.... Ties are weird.

Top Bottom