• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Wynnebeck

Banned
This team is lost without Papa Rodgers. He's probably not coming back for another 2-3 weeks which places us right in playoff season. If Packers can't even beat the Vikings, we have no chance against the Lions, Falcons, or Cowboys.

The Packers have two glaring weaknesses:
1. A pussy ass O-Line (Lang, EDS, Newhouse)
2. Terrible middle-of-the-field defense (ILB, S)

I'm tempted to list their DL as well because most of them are run-stoppers.

Having everyone healthy will help but oh boy.

bionic77

Not sure if that's possible, but our D is firing right now.
That was not your D, that was Geno the Great.

He made our D look elite too. Don't fall for that fools gold.

How is the Mini treating you? I am still undecided between getting a souped up Mini or a beastly PC to go with the dual monitor set up I am putting in my home office (whenever we get a new house).

We have an old Mini from the Core2Duo days and it chugs but it is sufficient for light shit.

This team is lost without Papa Rodgers. He's probably not coming back for another 2-3 weeks which places us right in playoff season. If Packers can't even beat the Vikings, we have no chance against the Lions, Falcons, or Cowboys.
:jnc, have you see the Falcons recently?

Also, we outscored Minny 19-3 once Flynn came into the game!

Also, Rodgers can't fix our defensive issues. e.g. the whole defense.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Rodgers better be back on Thursday, or Flynn needs to play the whole game. Packers can beat the Lions and Bears and win the division.

It doesn't matter how high or low the receiver is, defenders need to get out of the mindset that they can dislodge the ball from a player by launching themselves into him.

So, uh... what's up with Indy? Beat Peyton and decided the season was over?

That's a rather literal interpretation of "this is our Super Bowl!", but who am I to judge.

Narag

Wayne went out and that was it for the O. D magically regressed too. This is going to be like the Rams game where they're buried early and can't do anything to get back into it.

That's a rather literal interpretation of "this is our Super Bowl!", but who am I to judge.

Luck should be a contender for MVP. He's had to bring them back several times this season and the team is mediocre at the very best. If they had most of the other QBs in the league at the helm they'd be lucky to hit .500.

Top Bottom