• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Luck should be a contender for MVP. He's had to bring them back several times this season and the team is mediocre at the very best. If they had most of the other QBs in the league at the helm they'd be lucky to hit .500.
Does he sit out the first half or something? Who's quarterback while they're building up these deficits?

Godslay

Banned
I'm trying out for the Colts next week at WR.

Look at those moves.

iMslMeXLudgYj.gif

Figures a hedgehog would say this, your obsession with rings is unhealthy.

rando14

Hey Godslay regarding zelda

do the speed boots serve any function other than the racing challenges? Havent seen a need to use them yet

Godslay

Banned
Hey Godslay regarding zelda

do the speed boots serve any function other than the racing challenges? Havent seen a need to use them yet

Haven't got them yet. We must be doing the dungeons in different orders.

I know you can knock stuff out of trees and off statues though.

rando14

Haven't got them yet. We must be doing the dungeons in different orders.

I actually got them really early in the game, thats why I was wondering. If you're curious how to get them:

After you get the smooth stone back for the mermaid brahs, you can catch the thief back in the village

They apparently don't serve a necessary purpose if you havent had to use them hahah

Godslay

Banned
I actually got them really early in the game, thats why I was wondering. If you're curious how to get them:

After you get the smooth stone back for the mermaid brahs, you can catch the thief back in the village

They apparently don't serve a necessary purpose if you havent had to use them hahah

Weird, yeah I guess I should go back and snag them. You can knock stuff out of trees and off of statues. I'm assuming this is how you land a golden bee.

Top Bottom