• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Time to change the channel to a real game.

823836054.gif

cashman

Banned
Good game Giants. Shitty game, but I still think the Cowboys have a good shot to beat the Raiders on Thursday. If they can get that, then they'll have 4 shots at getting to 8-8.

A healthy Nicks/Cordle/McBride?

Two of those have nothing to do with the defense.

Nicks has been a complete non-factor most of the season and its best to just get used to life without him. He won't be in a Giants uniform next season. Cordle? We ran for nearly 200 yards. We had opportunities in the pass game.

McBride loss hurt as it forced the defense to have to move guys around and it fucked up our coverages.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Reggie Bush called a players only meeting after the game.

At least someone is taking some fucking leadership since the coaching staff apparently can't. If we beat the Packers Thursday we can breath a sigh of relief in terms of winning the division.

But the way we're playing right now, plus it being a divisional rivalry game (which are always tough) who knows what can happen. 7-5 is sure as hell better than 6-6 though.

effzee

Thanks a lot Giants.

And fuck I'm scared shitless of Arizona. What the hell how the hell did they rape the Colts like that?

jakncoke

Banned
I have no question Manziel will go in the first. We'll draft Manziel and Allen Robinson and beat the steelers for years on end why jak cries and browns Gaf dances over his salty tears

I'll be pissed if Allen Robinson has to wear a Browns jersey. How gross. You should be locked up

At least someone is taking some fucking leadership since the coaching staff apparently can't. If we beat the Packers Thursday we can breath a sigh of relief in terms of winning the division.

But the way we're playing right now, plus it being a divisional rivalry game (which are always tough) who knows what can happen. 7-5 is sure as hell better than 6-6 though.
Flynn starting means you have no chance. He went easy on you last time. This time he's shooting for 12 TDs and 1000 yards passing. No biggie

maybe at the meeting they should tell stafford to not throw 4 interceptions

rando14

Flynn starting means you have no chance. He went easy on you last time. This time he's shooting for 12 TDs and 1000 yards passing. No biggie

If Hall of Flynn throws for 5+ TD I'll change my avatar to Flynn for the rest of the season, out of respect to my boy Gregory!

Oh shit, Welker's starting. Nice.

I thought there was a rule that if someone was diagnosed with a concussion they would have to sit out the next week regardless of further concussion test results.

Milchjon

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 6m
Tom Brady is wearing one glove on his left hand. Peyton Manning is wearing gloves on both hands. #GameGloves

New England Patriots ‏@Patriots 5m
Current temp at @GilletteStadium is 22 degrees - would make this the coldest regular season game in Foxboro since 12/26/93.

Top Bottom