• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Good game Giants. Shitty game, but I still think the Cowboys have a good shot to beat the Raiders on Thursday. If they can get that, then they'll have 4 shots at getting to 8-8.

You think Garrett would allow this team to get 2 games above .500? No way, too much of a risk of finishing 9-7 or better on the season. Can't allow that.

Mrbob

Reggie Bush called a players only meeting after the game.

At least someone is taking some fucking leadership since the coaching staff apparently can't. If we beat the Packers Thursday we can breath a sigh of relief in terms of winning the division.

But the way we're playing right now, plus it being a divisional rivalry game (which are always tough) who knows what can happen. 7-5 is sure as hell better than 6-6 though.

Kas, you might as well just admit your Lions are a hopeless cause. GB and Chicago are riddled with injuries, and the Bears arguably have the worst defense of all time. So this division has been gift wrapped for Detroit and they can't take advantage.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Flynn starting means you have no chance. He went easy on you last time. This time he's shooting for 12 TDs and 1000 yards passing. No biggie

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. :(

maybe at the meeting they should tell stafford to not throw 4 interceptions

It's a team game brah. Three of those INTs were not Staffords fault.

The whole offense collectively fucked up from Megatron, to Stafford to Pettigrew. We fucking blew it. :(

bucsint22.gif

Reggie Bush called a players only meeting after the game.

At least someone is taking some fucking leadership since the coaching staff apparently can't. If we beat the Packers Thursday we can breath a sigh of relief in terms of winning the division.

But the way we're playing right now, plus it being a divisional rivalry game (which are always tough) who knows what can happen. 7-5 is sure as hell better than 6-6 though.
Something need to happen what happened today was a fuckin shame

KaYotiX

Banned
Kas, you might as well just admit your Lions are a hopeless cause. GB and Chicago are riddled with injuries, and the Bears arguably have the worst defense of all time. So this division should have been gift wrapped for Detroit and they can't take advantage.

Nailed it.

Lions should have clinched it already. If we were healthy we would have.

Striker

Giants defenders shouldn't be talking this week. Glad they were able to throw down against the likes of Josh Freeman, Terrell Pryor, Matt Barkley, and Scott Tolzien. When it counted, they couldn't stop Dallas. Oh well.

Hopefuly there's some big changes in the offseason. Need several new players at positions, starting at OG and TE. I wonder what happens with Hakeem Nicks. I like the guy but he's been off this year and seemingly has checked out (unless they're hiding injuries again). Too bad he's playing so poorly in a contract year, but shit happens.

Dallas and Philly aren't much better, so I suppose it's most likely going to come down to Carolina at their place in the playoffs where Kuechly murders one of their players.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. :(

It's a team game brah. Three of those INTs were not Staffords fault.

The whole offense collectively fucked up from Megatron, to Stafford to Pettigrew. We fucking blew it. :(

bucsint22.gif

but the thing is stafford should've probably thrown 7 or 8 int's if some of the others were picked instead of dropped. he needs to be more careful with the ball. that is the reason that i would love for the lions to win the division and get to play them in the wildcard. i don't fear anything about the lions because for as good as megatron is you know stafford will always keep you in the game

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You know, I can buy "grill class", but that dude holding onto the wing through the flight, LETTING GO, then retaining his spot on the wing is just too implausible for me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, you might as well just admit your Lions are a hopeless cause. GB and Chicago are riddled with injuries, and the Bears arguably have the worst defense of all time. So this division has been gift wrapped for Detroit and they can't take advantage.

As long as we make the playoffs and win the division I'll be content. There is no doubt though had the Bears and Packers been healthy the division would look different and we would be in the hunt for a wildcard as opposed to the division title.

I said it at the start of the season, we are one draft away from being legitimate contenders. I was hyped two weeks ago at 6-3, but we really need to get some more playmakers on offense, ESPECIALLY in the receiving corps. At least we have our offensive line shored down.

These past two weeks have deflated the fuck out of me and most of the fanbase though. We should be 8-3 instead of 6-5 but alas here we are. =/

rando14

Jesus christ some guy made a thread over excitement of his wife getting an account here.

"Gaf....Help, I can't dance!!!!!"
"Ever dealt with a GF who was obsessed with being pregnant?"
"Having sex at a friends house when they aren't there."
"My fiance is getting a GAF account "

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

but the thing is stafford should've probably thrown 7 or 8 int's if some of the others were picked instead of dropped. he needs to be more careful with the ball. that is the reason that i would love for the lions to win the division and get to play them in the wildcard. i don't fear anything about the lions because for as good as megatron is you know stafford will always keep you in the game

Careful what you wish for cause what you want might be bad for you.

Godslay

Banned

Not to mention dog piss steaks. Can pretty much make a thread on whatever a person wants.

Narag

This is why stickied sports threads in the OT was nice. It shoved that shit down.

TheFatOne

If the Pats hold Denver to under 30 I would consider it a miraculous achievement by the defense. Pats offense better show up tonight.

Top Bottom