• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

TheFatOne

Why? Chargers and Chiefs just did. Doesn't take a miracle.

Those teams both still have defenses. Pats don't have the horses right now, and the guys they have are playing hurt. No way Dennard is even close to what he has been most of the season tonight, and I have no idea how Talib will play. The wind may hold the score low, but not the Pats defense. Although they are doing well with the players they have.
The weather is going to keep Denver under 30.

This is a real possibility.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's been obvious for a couple months now that it will once again come down to the game last week against the Eagles that will get flexed to SNF so the whole country can laugh at us.

Lions and Cowboys have a lot in common this year Sviato. We're both 6-5, will probably squeeze our way into the playoffs with a division title, and we both shit the bed at the most inopportune times.

Inactives

PATRIOTS INACTIVES
G Chris Barker
DE Jake Bequette
LB Steve Beauharnais
WR Josh Boyce
DL Marcus Forston
S Steve Gregory
TE Michael Hoomanawanui

BRONCOS INACTIVES
QB Zac Dysert
RB Ronnie Hillman
CB Champ Bailey
S Michael Huff
C J.D. Walton
G Chris Kuper
TE Julius Thomas

I wonder how much Dennard actually plays

MechDX

BZ4QIDxCMAA5X0L.jpg:large

Lions and Cowboys have a lot in common this year Sviato. We're both 6-5, will probably squeeze our way into the playoffs with a division title, and we both shit the bed at the most inopportune times.

no we'll win the division while Dallas will lose in the final week for the third straight year on SNF

Konka

Banned

Dallas is going to be humiliated by Nick Foles on SNF to end their season. As is tradition.

Gannd

Banned
I always wondered about this obsession in American sports against draws or tied games. What is so bad about two teams who both were at the same strength after a good fight?

Because ties are for losers. Games that can end in a tie are subservient to games that allow teams to keep playing until there is a winner.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
no we'll win the division while Dallas will lose in the final week for the third straight year on SNF

:jnc That would be funny.

Man todays loss really got me down at least you're holding the spirits of LionsGAF up Rell, cause today its to much of a burden for me. I'll have my chin up by Thursday though.

Godslay

Banned
Uh. Mentioning the Chiefs defense isn't really helping your point.

But I'm chalking this up to usual pre-game Godslay ;-)

Why? They sucked dick in the last two games for whatever reason. Didn't play like an they did prior. Yes, I understand Hali and Houston went out, still shouldn't give up 41.

I've already said I think the Broncos should win, but it wouldn't take a miracle to hold them to under 30, especially if it's gusty wind.

Those teams both still have defenses. Pats don't have the horses right now, and the guys they have are playing hurt. No way Dennard is even close to what he has been most of the season tonight, and I have no idea how Talib will play. The wind may hold the score low, but not the Pats defense. Although they are doing well with the players they have.

Chargers defense sucks. They get some inside pressure, from time to time, but their secondary is bad. Chiefs haven't played well in few weeks now defensively, even while winning. Really it boils down to slowing the run, and locking down coverage. I wouldn't say the Pats are that much worse than the Chargers really. Chiefs, depends on who shows up.

MechDX

Milchjon

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m
Patriots showing Welker highlights on the video boards as the Broncos come out of the tunnel.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m
A message appeared on the video boards saying the Kraft family thanks Welker for his six seasons with the Patriots.

Class.

Top Bottom