• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

JCizzle

yes but what good will earl thomas be to you once he is suspended as well?

p.s.

i know dick sherman is a nice guy. not sure why he is so hostile towards harbs since it was harbs who forced him from WR to CB in college. worked out pretty well for you dick maybe you should show some gratitude towards harbs!

I think it all started from a rumor that Harbs was bad mouthing him during the draft that year.

Greg

Writing right underneath "Install DOTA2" right?!
I wasn't lying about my main drive dying and resorting to cracking open my 2nd backup external!

miJRdib.png

has rodgers been ruled out for thanksgiving?

He better sit, I want to see The Rebirth without any complications!!
McCarthy said chances of him playing were 'slim to none'

HoFlynn!
HoFlynn!
HoFlynn!

I think it all started from a rumor that Harbs was bad mouthing him during the draft that year.

the funny thing is that dick said he was going to make every team that passed on him pay.... well the seachickens passed on him like 6 times before finally taking him. what now DS! what now!

So according to Field Gulls there are conflicting reports on the Browner suspension. The NFL is saying PEDs but Browner and his agent say it is something else. Weird.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
the funny thing is that dick said he was going to make every team that passed on him pay.... well the seachickens passed on him like 6 times before finally taking him. what now DS! what now!
Yeah, apparently Doug Baldwin carries the same chip on his shoulder, and I kind of share your puzzlement at the attitude. Then again, the team that signed them were the ones to step up and give them a shot, so it's better than all the rest who did not.

Oh wow, did the Redskins D just make a tackle?

JCizzle

Always drag the play clock so far down for no reason. They never audible into good plays. Just fucking get the ball and go.

Top Bottom