• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If it wasn't PEDs, how is it cheating?

Simple question. Let's say he was going full Rob Ford and doing booze and crack all night. How does that help the Seahawks win games?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i have two things to say:

1. i will be gracing the thread with my presence tonight as i did not want to sit in traffic to get to my friends house to watch the game

2. lulz seachickens what a surprise. wont be long now until earl thomas, kam chancelor and the rest of the cheaters on that defense and indeeded team are exposed

Yes!

Your gonna be in the 6~5 club with us after the game brother.

JK, I think you guys should win this

If it wasn't PEDs, how is it cheating?

Simple question. Let's say he was going full Rob Ford and doing booze and crack all night. How does that help the Seahawks win games?

sounds like you are having a difficult time coming to terms with rooting for a team that cheats but i, and infact we as nfl-age, are here for you in these tough times. although anything your team does this year will obviously have an * next to it you can still try to enjoy the NFL season!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
sounds like you are having a difficult time coming to terms with rooting for a team that cheats but i, and infact we as nfl-age, are here for you in these tough times. although anything your team does this year will obviously have an * next to it you can still try to enjoy the NFL season!
It's a simple question!

It's a simple question!

ok, i'll play your game.

lets say all browner did was smoke weed. fine. but lets say he is addicted to weed. without weed he is very edgy, can't concentrate and his mind is elsewhere. NOW, by breaking the NFL rules (whether you agree with them or not), he is able to perform better.

ii9rq2FR6EFIp.gif

:jnc

Still think the middle two are cute.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
ok, i'll play your game.

lets say all browner did was smoke weed. fine. but lets say he is addicted to weed. without weed he is very edgy, can't concentrate and his mind is elsewhere. NOW, by breaking the NFL rules (whether you agree with them or not), he is able to perform better.
More like he's keeping himself from performing significantly worse. Withdrawl symptoms aside, weed makes you slower and increases your errors!

Maybe that would explain a few plays. Dammit, Browner!

But then that would be a PED.

right, and he has already failed that test multiple times in the NFL. he has eluded detection since but everyone knows the real story!

p.s.

lol @ the commentators "After boldin kaepernick hasn't had much help!" more like kap is the reason our other WR's have sucked dick. he doesn't give them a chance to make a play unlike guys like wussle and rivers and other QB's who will throw it up

rando14

Browner was hurt and was probably gone next season anyway. Thurmond news is much worse.

yeah BB's time here is done, just pissed with this and the thurmond news.

fucking reputation is well deserved :(

On a bright note FMT will be commenting during the game so that's a plus! :D

He'll tell you that Earl Thomas is the best safety in the league and our defense doesn't work without him.

yes but what good will earl thomas be to you once he is suspended as well?

p.s.

i know dick sherman is a nice guy. not sure why he is so hostile towards harbs since it was harbs who forced him from WR to CB in college. worked out pretty well for you dick maybe you should show some gratitude towards harbs!

Top Bottom