• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

So can someone explain to me why the Falcons are so god damn awful this year?

Did the team really change all that much for the NFC championship game team of last year?

Yeah, yeah. I know Roddy White has been banged up all season and Julio is on IR, but they still have talent and Tony G. Is it just the defense that's completely awful?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Did the team really change all that much for the NFL championship team of last year?

Yeah, yeah. I know Roddy White has been banged up all season and Julio is on IR, but they still have talent and Tony G. Is it just the defense that's completely awful?

CowardlyRyan.jpg

Did the team really change all that much for the NFL championship team of last year?

We lost like half our starters on both sides of the ball.
It wasn't just Roddy and JJ

Yes. Plus they signed Osi. And When The Hot Matty Ice Melts...

cdyhybrid

Did the team really change all that much for the NFC championship game team of last year?

Karma for illegally getting that free FG practice shot in the playoffs last year.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

They traded their starting RB for a defective model.

Ronin

The O-line has been putrid. Even with a soft defense, our offense used to be able to put up points. This season that hasn't been the case.

squicken

That is an awesome play. Slot guy ran an option route but was really a blocker. Takes the man covering him out of the play and he is free to block the safety

Wes

venison crêpe
I like when these plucky 2 win teams manage to pull off a decent play. These Falcons may have a bright future ahead of them.

RBH

585785788.gif

Top Bottom