• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Branduil

Been trying to find the original source for these logos ( I was thinking it was the NFL 2020 stuff they're doing, but I can't see it anywhere), but I can't, so ah well. I think these look pretty bad ass.

ib0LFyLJCZiKnA.PNG

The Broncos' one is better than what they have now.

Milchjon

Imagine if Peyton's career ended on his way to a record breaking season, being injured in a game against the Pats.

The hate would probably register on the Richter scale.

ShaneB

A lot of those are simply too complicated for their own good. They're supposed to be logos, not frescos.

:p Eh, as I mentioned, they're just fun alterations someone made for a Madden 08 PC mod. I think they're complicated as well, but as a fan alteration, I do think some of them are pretty cool.

Been trying to find the original source for these logos ( I was thinking it was the NFL 2020 stuff they're doing, but I can't see it anywhere), but I can't, so ah well. I think these look pretty bad ass.

ib0LFyLJCZiKnA.PNG

The Steelers one sucks. The Panthers one looks like Brees getting clotheslined.

Godslay

Banned
Listening to the Patriots.com radio. They're all predicting a Broncos win. Well, except for one guy who predicts Peyton will be knocked out of the game.

I do think the Broncos will win, but seriously it's been awhile since we've won there.

Did you know that Belichick once worked for the Broncos?

BigAT

Anyone watching Rutgers/UCF?

Bortles looking good, second glimpse of him, not a bad QB at all.

I've seen a decent amount of him, looks good whenever I have watched him play. Good pocket presence, nice mobility (especially for a guy his size), and very efficient with the ball.

I do think the Broncos will win, but seriously it's been awhile since we've won there.

Did you know that Belichick once worked for the Broncos?

I think the Broncos will win but it won't be a blowout. The NFL is notorious for teams playing up and down to their competition. It's in NE and Pey Pey loves losing to Brady. I'm 60/40 for Denver

I know you got your own town...

alg-neworleans-jpg.jpg

I know you got your own ways...

saints-fans.jpg
19-new-orleans-saints-clown-fan-creepy-nfl-fans.jpg

I know you got your own life...
I'm just sayin' come on down to my place,

juggy.gif

Come on make some new friends...
And tell me what you drinkin'...
I know there's no place like home...
But I know you gonna like it in my SHIT-TAY!!

falcons-saints-rivalry.jpg

Everybody's welcome here...
Everybody welcome to my SHIT-TAY,
We ain't got no worries here,
I know you're gonna like it in my SHIT-TAYYYY!!!

alcons.jpg

You know you got a friend in me...
You ain't gonna wanna leave...
(Co-co-co-come on, co-co-co-come on,)
You ain't never had a party
Till you come to a party...

IN MY SHIT-TAY

6954466.jpg

Top Bottom