• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wow drunk as fuck right now.

fmG0HmM.gif

I thought the winner went to the conference championship game?

Duke wins the ACC Coastal and gets the opportunity to be slaughtered by Lord Jameis (barring suspension) with a win.

UNC's just playing for the Victory Bell and the chance to be the ultimate spoiler.

And no I wouldn't do it. Especially now when the playoff race for the wildcard spots/NFCS is so tight.

Winning that game for Duke means:

1)Get the honor of being destroyed by FSU
2)Keep the Victory Bell and bragging rights
3)Go to the Belk Bowl, because the Orange Bowl would pass us up for Clemson

Losing that game for Duke means:
1)GT gets destroyed instead of us
2)UNC gets the Victory Bowl, and I have to hear it from those assholes for a year
3)Go to the Belk Bowl

In the end, not really worth it

Godslay

Banned
So I said fuck Black Friday, and went and got 3D World. The game is simply amazing, hands down the best looking game I have seen so far. Plays amazing as well. Really fun times with my daughter as she clears the way on the touchscreen. Already to World 4.

I had a 3ds since launch. Just now finally pulled the trigger in a Xl (Zelda gold looks sexy)

And elders? I am your elder.

How old are you anyways? Isn't Bionic the same age as Peypey?

KaYotiX

Banned
So I said fuck Black Friday, and went and got 3D World. The game is simply amazing, hands down the best looking game I have seen so far. Plays amazing as well. Really fun times with my daughter as she clears the way on the touchscreen. Already to World 4.

How old are you anyways? Isn't Bionic the same age as Peypey?

Going on 34, I dunno how old everyone is I just always assume Internet ppl can't be older than 25 lol.

That's what I like to hear!

Godslay

Banned
Going on 34, I dunno how old everyone is I just always assume Internet ppl can't be older than 25 lol.

Actually I think there are a bunch of us olds in here. 31 myself.

That's what I like to hear!

Yeah, I was running some errands, figured if I can snag Heart of the Swarm for $15 that's good enough. Plus, the way I've been playing Zelda, I won't have anything new to play over the holiday weekend.

Today I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me.

Also, I'm realyb kinda drunk

That sucks. Happens to the best of us though. She did you a favor really. Saves dealing with that scumbag shit further down the line.

squicken

I want to call her something that rhymes with Bobby Orr. And it's not bore.

No she broke up with me because I was "emotionally unavailable" and wasn't "committed".

Fuck me

Oh sorry, I misread. Yeah that sucks Dutch. Well, you're young and hopefully had lots of physical intimacy with this young lady. That's what matters at your age

Wes

venison crêpe
Today I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me.

Also, I'm realyb kinda drunk

Screw people who cheat on you Dutch. They're not worth the time and energy of such a good commisioner as yourself. It may hurt now, and it'll probably hurt even more when Manning humiliates the Patriots, but at least you'll be with your brethren here in the safety of NFLgaf..

We don't cheat. We get shirtless.

No she broke up with me because I was "emotionally unavailable" and wasn't "committed".

Fuck me
You seem emotionally available and utterly committed to Lady Brady. Maybe she couldn't compete. Sucks though. Your team is the worst in human history too, so it's an overall tough time for you.

But you're young. You'll adjust.

By the way, old as fuck here: 46.

bionic77

I am older than you. I think Darian is the oldest though he barely comes here anymore.

Fuck me
I am just guessing but I am guessing what happened was she found a folder titled "Brady pics".

26 here

Fuck me

That sucks dude. At least you are still young enough to get an erection unlike Angmars. Shame you can't use it for anything

Always assumed you were 16 from all of the anime avatars. Shoulda figured you were just a virgin

Top Bottom