• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

RBH

You know who my Quarterback is?

Mike Glennon.

:*)

la-dee-da.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Anyone have a barking dog effect their voice command for Xbone yet? Someone was admitting life defeat over it and i :me'd so hard

Tom Penny

When I went to a Pats game last year, it was absolutely freezing. And raining. Freezing rain. Miserable but also fun oddly enough. It was like "Yep, this is American football in Winter". Also Pats lost, so that made it awesome! I had to cheer on the 49ers though so I felt a bit dirty after the game.

That game wasn't even that bad weather :/

Eat some chowdah.

Beef Stew
Steak and cheeses
Ribs
Hot Cider and liquor and lots of beers
and of course fire pit

:)

ShaneB

Yeah go XL, they always tend to be a bit small and short. Plus they shrink a bit.

Yeah, thanks for the reassurance. I'll stick with XL. I mainly just wear hoodies while sitting around at home, so no real worries. Ordered a hoody and a touque for my first bit of Seahawks apparel that I'll get for Christmas.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It is in the top 10 of all time terrible FA deals. No one pays attention b/c most people don't know the Rams exist

The signing of Finnegan was a bad deal? I always thought he was a solid/borderline great cover corner who could also get under a WRs skin and take them off their game.

Packers activated Jerel Worthy from PUP and put Casey Hayward on IR
So the Packers players I've had as avatars:

* Jennings -- signed with Vikings
* Tramon -- injured, became a pussy
* Hayward -- injured all year, IR

And just the fact that I considered an A-Rodge avatar this year is probably what lead to the broken collarbone. It's settled.

Looks like Capers next year!

Ricker

Since we are waiting for tomorrow's game and you guys are going off topic,I'll go half off topic and mention the Canadian Football league's Grey Cup is tomorrow up here in Canada,the 100 and first Cup and I am rooting for the Hamilton Tiger Cats against the Saskatchewan Roughriders...

Since we are waiting for tomorrow's game and you guys are going off topic,I'll go half off topic and mention the Canadian Football league's Grey Cup is tomorrow up here in Canada,the 100 and first Cup and I am rooting for the Hamilton Tiger Cats against the Saskatchewan Roughriders...

Darian Durant's going to make Henry Burris cry.

Konka

Banned

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop
Oh, no
That's how Ruff Ryders roll

Narag

So the Packers players I've had as avatars:

* Jennings -- signed with Vikings
* Tramon -- injured, became a pussy
* Hayward -- injured all year, IR

And just the fact that I considered an A-Rodge avatar this year is probably what lead to the broken collarbone. It's settled.

Looks like Capers next year!

Take credit for Finley just in case.

I'm really looking forward to the Dolphins/Panthers game tomorrow. This is the first team since the Saints that I'm really expecting them to lose to so I won't be quite as depressed when it inevitably happens.

ShaneB

Indeed, Should be a fun game to watch, and looking like it's going to be very cold tomorrow there.

squicken

The signing of Finnegan was a bad deal? I always thought he was a solid/borderline great cover corner who could also get under a WRs skin and take them off their game.

Started off great last year and the fell off a cliff. Last good game was like week 4 in 2012. QBs were killing him this year

Top Bottom