• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Godslay

Banned
Woke up right on time. Zelda concert was amazing, though there were more assholes chatting during the performances than the concert I saw in January. Got 67 StreetPasses out of it. Dude in front of me whined about ALBW being on the kiddy toy 3DS. His loss.

Go Pack!

Nice, might look like a kiddy toy, but in terms of games the 3DS is a grown ass man.

How ya liking SJAX? You're welcome, from the Rammies

I'm willing to blame our deficiencies up front than any performance problem on his end. He did well against the Saints. I hope we keep him around another season, as I don't think he can be fairly evaluated as of yet, given the injury.

Edit:
OCTOBOX

BZ2ttHeCUAAMtk8.jpg:large

List of QBs written in, he'll need to wear 2 jerseys soon

lol i was just now gonna post that

Doorman

Leos time. This is probably the most confidence I've had heading into a game in some time...but I still wouldn't be completely shocked if we somehow choked this away stupidly.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damn roommates didnt pay the Time Warner bill. Heading to my brothers house to watch.the game, propbably be there by the second quarter hopefully.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tank Carder is starting? I thought I dreamnt that would happen.

I feel sick.

edit: I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU FAT BASTARD!

Top Bottom