• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Godslay

Banned
Yes, fixed my fantasy team. Always do it around this time of the morning. No worries, Greg will beat me anyways. Cincy with the late bye, Greg's Ohio connection came through.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
For the greg:

BZ2qgA7CcAAxbbf.jpg

rando14

Oh wow Persona 5 got announced? yeeeeahhh!

one of the friends I invited to the wedding has footage on his phone, and he still shows everyone 2+ years later

it was during YMCA, and all I was doing was... like... hopping left and right? I was in the wedding and it was the end of the night - I shouldn't have to explain myself!

I hope his phone breaks.

:jnq

White people, am I right!!

Godslay

Banned
So I fire up the old Wii U this morning, 3D World boots up, press A, and no save file! Was all the way to World 4. Dammit. Played up to World 2, and then went back to Zelda.

4 out of 7 Sages. Game is just flying by because it's so good.

rando14

So I fire up the old Wii U this morning, 3D World boots up, press A, and no save file! Was all the way to World 4. Dammit. Played up to World 2, and then went back to Zelda.

4 out of 7 Sages. Game is just flying by because it's so good.

sucks to hear about mario :(

as for zelda, hell yeah brother!

just got to lorule, the enemy difficulty spike is quite significant lol. stupid bomb-throwing pig dudes are annoying as fuuuuck

It's my birthday today Bros. Steelers better give me a good present.

Happy birthday man!!!

Godslay

Banned
sucks to hear about mario :(

as for zelda, hell yeah brother!

just got to lorule, the enemy difficulty spike is quite significant lol. stupid bomb-throwing pig dudes are annoying as fuuuuck

Yeah, it steps up. The dungeon design going forward is so good though, it's a joy to play through these lorule dungeons.

Godslay

Banned
That's one upside to losing the data. Game is incredible and super replayable.

Yeah. Feel like I have more stars this time around, as well as stamps, so that's the silver lining I guess. I did have over 250 lives though on the old file, but it's easy enough to do the shell trick to get back to that.

Woke up right on time. Zelda concert was amazing, though there were more assholes chatting during the performances than the concert I saw in January. Got 67 StreetPasses out of it. Dude in front of me whined about ALBW being on the kiddy toy 3DS. His loss.

Go Pack!

Top Bottom