• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

RBH

Browns culture:

1385054758000-AP-Thanksgiving-Sales-Ohio-Campouts.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/11/21/black-friday-campers-lined-up-best-buy/3663811/

Greg

Did it end with Rodgers taking over as HC and leads the Packers to the Super Bowl by telekinetically controlling Tolzien via headset? Perfect!
:jnc

I wish it got that far in my boring dream. In my dream it was 8 PM and I was telling everyone I can't believe I missed the game. I looked it up online and I saw the disappointed face of some staff member during a presser and the 10-7 score was on screen.

Man up pussies, we're not losing to the Vikings at home.

2KgJ1uZ.png

Or maybe we are but stop with the vaginer posts.

Mike's is delicious.

Godslay

Banned
Gotta be something better on the waiver wire. Bears defense is really bad, and Denver gave almost 50 to Romo. Can't stop good QBs

They've continued to rise the last three weeks. The defense taking the field today is quite a bit different than the one they fielded in Dallas. Largely because the starters for the most part are healthy. Hard to judge when they haven't faced many good QBs outside of Romo, Luck, RG3, and Rivers. 50/50 so far, but turnovers didn't help the defense any in three out of four of those games.

Wow already 20 in NE and windy. This might be the coldest game I've ever attended.

Wind concerns me more than cold. If it's gusty that spells trouble for both teams passing games.

Greg

Man up pussies, we're not losing to the Vikings at home.

2KgJ1uZ.png

Or maybe we are but stop with the vaginer posts.

Mike's is delicious.
we took a cooler of random Mike's drinks to my brother's wedding and drank them on the deck in between photos

it was the best post-ceremony pre-reception hangout I've ever had

rando14

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Seahawks CB Walter Thurmond facing a 4-game suspension for violating @NFL’s Policy of Substances of Abuse. Dropping appeal early this week

Thurmond you dumb stupid idiot! Taking a page from von miller with all that weed :(

morning!

since the Seahawks aren't playing, it's Lacy/Boykin day!

Hell yeah!

NBC needs to flex out those last three SNF games.

Not until the fourth quarter.

Bengals/Steelers could be interesting. I suspect not, but we continue to be "in the hunt" then it might be the most interesting matchup that late in the season. Everyone else is either in or tanking for the draft at that point.

Godslay

Banned
Orange Julius isn't playing against the Patriots. Fuck.

That's what depth is for, we carry four TEs.

Juice, Tamme, Dreessen, and Green. Each one has their specialty, and none are as dynamic a playmaker as Juice, but it's a position that has good depth. So while it's not ideal, we will get by.

Tamme is more of a WR, Dreessen is a great at blocking/decent receiver, whereas Green is a road grader with some playmaking ability.

What's interesting is why Green isn't right there with Juice. Green is slightly more athletic, a bit bigger, but doesn't seem to make the plays that Juice does. Guess we will see how it works out.

Sanjuro

Real talk.

Why is that crazy asshole Ray Lewis somehow a better analyst than these other crazy assholes who have been doing it for years?

Greg

Would you be willing to put up a youtube video for confirmation purposes!
one of the friends I invited to the wedding has footage on his phone, and he still shows everyone 2+ years later

it was during YMCA, and all I was doing was... like... hopping left and right? I was in the wedding and it was the end of the night - I shouldn't have to explain myself!

I hope his phone breaks.

Top Bottom