• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Tate is no Foster.... broken ribs or not. Zzzzz

jakncoke

Banned
Not really though...I live here and I don't want to but it's not like Cleveland. Google is here for goodness sake.

haha remember the days of jdez trying to convince the thread that cleveland was a good place to live. being in actual cleveland made me think of him any time i had to be in that city haha.

Quikies83

Allen again on 3rd down... fuck.
And not to be that whinny fan -- but that's the second time officials have not called FS on their LT.

bionic77

d[-_-]b;91135079 said:
Was thinking the same when Bionic said that must've forgotten how Pittsburgh is...

Matt Simms Era...
Pittsburgh isn't great but it looks pretty good when you compare it to Cleveland.

And Browns are dumb to abandon the run against us. The only thing we are worse at than defending the pass is defending the run.

Make it easier to check down by running it down our throats.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He is going to put Schaub in....i can feel it.

I hope the fans go insane booing if he does

Yep. O is damn predictable as fuck and now he's got Case having to make a perfect throw on one pass.

He's trying to destroy Case, its carried over from last Sunday.

He wants his Schoob.

Pittsburgh isn't great but it looks pretty good when you compare it to Cleveland.

And Browns are dumb to abandon the run against us. The only thing we are worse at than defending the pass is defending the run.

LOL no. Your shithole is just as bad, if not worse.

Also our run game is balls. Willis McGahee, remember?

d[-_-]b

Banned

Can't disagree there lol... poor BG

Top Bottom