• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Doorman

Welcome back, Burleson!
Dammit I knew I should have picked him up in fantasy, I had a gut feeling but got talked out of it.

Meier

Lucky TV timeout for the 'Fins. I thought it seemed like he might have been short in real time but wasn't surprised he was awarded the first. 3 mins for the guys in the box to review it and tell Joe to challenge.

bionic77

LOL no. Your shithole is just as bad, if not worse.

Also our run game is balls. Willis McGahee, remember?
Tammy might too athletic for our defense.

I would still test it.

And :LOL Pittsburgh is a subpar city but it looks like Maui next to Cleveland! If you had said Columbus ok that might be better but Cleveland and the surrounding counties are shit.

Konka

Banned
Link to these bikini girls?

Terrible punt by the Steelers.

bubba-packer.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck this O-line... my god, its awful

I did a 5 team parlay today. $10 to win $300. I got:
Broncos +3
Ravens +2
Steelers +8
Chiefs +1
49ers +1

Feeling really good about this. Hopefully it works out for me.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yea that is probably a season ending injury for tamba... As much as it sucks, I hope that the D can pull together and make it happen.

Get back soon TH.....

Tammy might too athletic for our defense.

I would still test it.

And :LOL Pittsburgh is a subpar city but it looks like Maui next to Cleveland! If you had said Columbus ok that might be better but Cleveland and the surrounding counties are shit.

Too many hills and Beaver poop lands in P-land. Pretty gross stuff either way. Downtown Cleveland is decent, but right around is pretty bad, yeah.

Although our game today is about as Mighty as I've expected. lol

Top Bottom