• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Bowser

pedigree.gif

2361905-0630035821-bande.gif

squicken

Can we please get a McCoy or Riley Cooper TD now?

Man is Foles really the guy for us?

I want to give in but I have been hurt before...

We were waiting to see it vs a good defense and AZ has a good one. Get the feeling the trick is exploiting the 5 man protections, and AZ doesn't have a great pass rush

TheFatOne

Pats offense starting to look good. Edelman has been excellent this year. Now when I say Welker 2.0 it's not a dig at Edelman. Guy has been a beast.
Styling.

Poor play, bad run D, special teams, Brady INT

Texans had great field position, Tate running and bad NE offense
We've been down brother. Offense hasn't done much in the first half, missed field goal. Can't blame the defense and we've been giving up running yards and passing yards as well.

Also, great drive by the Pats.

Thanks.

LJ11

If you're watching this Cards D for the first time today, you'd think they were absolute shit with the way the Eagles are working them. Pretty impressive.

effzee

We were waiting to see it vs a good defense and AZ has a good one. Get the feeling the trick is exploiting the 5 man protections, and AZ doesn't have a great pass rush

Yeah I wanted a larger sample size (more games) and against tougher D.

Still want to see more. This stretch run of meaningful games for a playoff push will determine the fate of the franchise for 5 years plus I'd imagine.

We get into the playoffs with Foles playing this well, its a wrap and we can continue to build the D. If Foles folds in any of these final games or is the reason we don't make it to the playoffs, the possibility still exists of drafting a QB in the first round.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
"Greg Little holds on!"

Not something you hear often, but geez nothing ever easy for Weeden with his tosses.

Top Bottom