• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So to recap, Brandon Weeden's last 4 series:

1 - underhanded bullshit pass just like the one he did weeks ago in Detroit.

2 - First pass of the series...INT

3 - First pass of the series INT

4 - Fumble

And they tell us not to boo him?

jWILL253

Banned
I just got through looking up some Seahawks players stats. I never noticed that Earl Thomas lead the team in tackles. It's interesting because that has been one of the biggest knocks against him ever since his rookie season.

Does that stat say more about ET becoming one of the best safties in the league, or does it say more about our linebackers?

So to recap, Brandon Weeden's last 4 series:

1 - underhanded bullshit pass just like the one he did weeks ago in Detroit.

2 - First pass of the series...INT

3 - First pass of the series INT

4 - Fumble

And they tell us not to boo him?

I don't know why they keep going to Weeden.

He's actively losing you games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't know why they keep going to Weeden.

He's actively losing you games.

Same as before, they have no choice right now.

Hoyer is done, JCamp is still concussed and they just signed trickshot earlier this week.

Brandon Weeden has some sort of uncanny ability to hurt all QBs nearby him so he always is forced into starting despite the wishes of the team.

Same as before, they have no choice right now.

Hoyer is done, JCamp is still concussed and they just signed trickshot earlier this week.

Brandon Weeden has some sort of uncanny ability to hurt all QBs nearby him so he always is forced into starting despite the wishes of the team.

That's some Madden Megatron shit

LJ11

Zero reason to put Simms in the game, bad move, needs all the reps he can get to further his development and for the staff to evaluate what they have in him. Simms has no future, sit him on the bench, nothing to gain from watching him play. Meaningless.

Why did Cleveland get rid of Bobby Rainey again?
Zero reason to put Simms in the game, bad move, needs all the reps he can get to further his development and for the staff to evaluate what they have in him. Simms has no future, sit him on the bench, nothing to gain from watching him play. Meaningless.
Simms can move an offense, is known for his accuracy and isn't shellshocked right now. Geno has had 12 weeks of starters' reps, one half w/o them will kill his development?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Really don't like the move to Simms, at all. Should have kept Geno in or went to Garrard.
I like the move, as I think he's the best option. I still don't think it will matter, though. Not for this game anyway. Simms is still a rookie, and he hasn't been getting first-team reps. I'm not expecting a miraculous performance.

EDIT - Correction: Simms is in his 2nd year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans make 1 yard look like 10 lol pathetic

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I like the move, as I think he's the best option. I still don't think it will matter, though. Not for this game anyway. Simms is still a rookie, and he hasn't been getting first-team reps. I'm not expecting a miraculous performance.

This is why the move makes zero sense. Simms is not the best qb on the roster right now and hes not the long term answer.

Either give Geno every rep for the rest of the season and let him to fix the mess and if he fails move on or switch to the actual QB on the team with experience as a last gasp attempt to salvage a playoff run.

Top Bottom