• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Link

The Autumn Wind
This is why the move makes zero sense. Simms is not the best qb on the roster right now and hes not the long term answer.

Either give Geno every rep for the rest of the season and let him to fix the mess and if he fails move on or switch to the actual QB on the team with experience as a last gasp attempt to salvage a playoff run.
I'm not ready to say he's not a long term answer. He comes from a good pedigree. Might as well see what he's got.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's been over for a long time.

Damn right.

Again people, they're not playing Weeden because they have faith in him. They literally have NO CHOICE. Tanney will only be used if Weeden gets injured or keeps throwing INTs...both scenarios very possible.

I'm not ready to say he's not a long term answer. He comes from a good pedigree. Might as well see what he's got.
pedigree.gif

effzee

Can we please get a McCoy or Riley Cooper TD now?

Man is Foles really the guy for us?

I want to give in but I have been hurt before...

Just got back to my dorm. How did the Pats get down?

We've been down brother. Offense hasn't done much in the first half, missed field goal. Can't blame the defense and we've been giving up running yards and passing yards as well.

Also, great drive by the Pats.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Guess who's back... back again.

Dat shitty 2nd half Texans team

VEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Top Bottom