• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
UMMMPH... Lets go D!

Stop making my Fantasy team a Beast this week Decker...

Shit I need to be really upset!

Lets go chiefs.

Trey

Something that is bothering me about the Eagles. It seems anti-competitive that the coaching staff can take a look at the what the opposing defense is doing pre-snap, and have a system where they can change the play and relay it to the entire offense (via hand signals and pictures)

It is almost like having a coach in the QB's ear for the entirety of the play clock. There is a reason why the radio in the QB's helmet cuts off when there is 15 seconds remaining on the play clock.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Biased Cowboy fan opinion.

Fair game to me.

The refs aren't going to call offensive holding, so we're going to need to double cover Decker and hope for some noodles.
Gonna need to do more defensive holding, like the Patriots did all game last week!

Something that is bothering me about the Eagles. It seems anti-competitive that the coaching staff can take a look at the what the opposing defense is doing pre-snap, and have a system where they can change the play and relay it to the entire offense (via hand signals and pictures)

It is almost like having a coach in the QB's ear for the entirety of the play clock. There is a reason why the radio in the QB's helmet cuts off when there is 15 seconds remaining on the play clock.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Biased Cowboys fan opinion.
:jnc

What do you think the defenses are doing?

JCizzle

WOW LOOK AT THAT NOODLE ARMED THROW TO DECKER FOR THE TD.

WHAT A NOODLE THROW

I MEAN GODDAMN ANYONE CAN THROW A DEEPER PASS

PEYTON IS OBVIOUSLY DONE AS A QB

HE'S HORRIBLE

HE"S GONNA PUKE! HE'S GONNA PUKE!!!

MONGO

huhn

YAPPAPI!

SUPER DRAGON! OH SHI--

Only in the cold sir, only in the cold.

Farooq

Banned
Gonna need to do more defensive holding, like the Patriots did all game last week!

:jnc

What do you think the defenses are doing?

The defense cannot control when the play starts. The offense can. That is the main difference. A defense can be caught off guard while looking at the sideline.

Cloudy

Banned
Maybe folks will blame the defense this week when Denver loses. I thought they got a pass for that collapse. This team will lose in the playoffs again unless the offense is perfect

Nakazato

Let me know if this is good enough.

iLnxkpONAvpuP.gif

WTF what happened

Top Bottom