• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

squicken

wait how is this a contract year for quinn? didn't he come out the same year as aldon? i think you guys have him for one more year. unless you mean contract year as in you can renegotiate with him starting next year

He is eligible for a new deal. If he doesn't get it, he's going to be salty. All these guys, the moment they can get a new deal, will expect to get one.

e: Terrible Giants

Drakeon

He is eligible for a new deal. If he doesn't get it, he's going to be salty. All these guys, the moment they can get a new deal, will expect to get one.

e: Terrible Giants
We're going to get a discount on Aldon due to his off the field antics. Kap too for that matter, although his is just due to sloppy play (I still think he's our QB of the future, just in a slump).

Striker

What happened to the pass rush from 2011 and before? Just get too old? Injuries?
2011 defense was mostly shitty but JPP played awesome. He had back surgery this summer and still isn't 100%. Don't even know why they rushed him back. Kiwanuka is a JAG and Tuck's been toast for at least two years.

Coughlin on getting Damontre Moore more playing time: "We're trying." ^_^

squicken

We're going to get a discount on Aldon due to his off the field antics. Kap too for that matter, although his is just due to sloppy play (I still think he's our QB of the future, just in a slump).

QBs can play out their deals b/c their injury risk is lower. I think Kap will want to wait and have a better year. Aldon may also balk at a reduced rate or incentive based deal. His best bet is to stay clean for 2014 , then talk contract mo

Drakeon

QBs can play out their deals b/c their injury risk is lower. I think Kap will want to wait and have a better year. Aldon may also balk at a reduced rate or incentive based deal. His best bet is to stay clean for 2014 , then talk contract mo
Yeah you're right. I doubt either will settle next year given what's went on this year.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
If that track had caused another injury... man oh man.

Either way it's clear the Redskins showed up to play.

Downtown Andre Brown! Touchdown!

ralph11s-4-web.jpg

Top Bottom