• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

mr2xxx

Banned
First blood

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Drakeon

I've (unfortunately) been forced to watch him almost every week, and you can't deny he's moving WAY better.

So, it turns out Knowshon was crying during the National anthem. Those are the most gallant tears I've ever seen.
Maybe tonight, maybe better than his first few weeks, but his game against the Niners was just downright awful. Less than 50% completion iirc and they couldn't (or wouldn't) run on us either.

To me, you are measured by how you do vs the good teams. So if Quinn can't make plays vs good teams, then what is he worth. He's going to want a market setting deal. He's really good vs bad and average LTs but is kind of worthless against SF. Though so are Long and Lauranitis and they make a ton of money too!

TJ mcdonald had a good game for the most part. good coverage and didn't see him make many mistakes. also brockers played well

bionic77

Not sure NFL-GAF is the right place to argue which is worse, murder or rape.

If only there was an attorney around here who could weigh in...
Gata is just jealous that Ben got laid. Consenual or not. Even with a porker in a bathroom stall.

For tebows sake the loser can't even give away a free handy on the Internet.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Denver Post Broncos ‏@PostBroncos 8m

K.C. police chief says they are investigating a homocide in the Arrowhead Stadium parking lot. Two people in custody. Details coming soon...

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Sending your injury prone QB out to lead block doesn't seem like the best strategy in the world.

squicken

Team doesn't look it wants to be there. Just tank for the pick I say!

Yeah I think the Skins have a little spark to them b/c of the negative press. Giants playing out the string. Old teams always better tankers b/c vets make business decisions. Young players just trying to hang on in the league

squicken

TJ mcdonald had a good game for the most part. good coverage and didn't see him make many mistakes. also brockers played well

Yeah Brockers seems to show up in big games and disappear in less important ones. Quinn used to disappear as well but he's been on a tear vs bad teams (in a contract year)

Chiefs fan until I die, but I have tons of love and respect for Knowshon. I mean, efff the Broncos as an organization, but Knowshon is such a class act. That gif is beautiful.

The first RB I picked up in fantasy this year, for a fraction of what Ray Rice and CJ Spiller cost.

Yeah Brockers seems to show up in big games and disappear in less important ones. Quinn used to disappear as well but he's been on a tear vs bad teams (in a contract year)

wait how is this a contract year for quinn? didn't he come out the same year as aldon? i think you guys have him for one more year. unless you mean contract year as in you can renegotiate with him starting next year

Top Bottom