• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Drakeon

Apparently LMJ was playing with food poisoning, from the man himself on twitter:
RT @LaMichaelJames Dear all who sent me hate tweets I hate you too go head butt a field goal post I was out there playing a game with food poison

Maybe a reason Dixon got a carry or two and he didn't?

Drakeon

I feel like the Steelers and Patriots are the two easiest teams to hate. If the rapist was gone, maybe it'd be different.

squicken

[
sorry rams-age, maybe next year! craig dahl was too valuable to lose

Good game for SF. Rams allow like a 70% completion percentage to WRs so I wouldn't get too excited that things are "fixed". Figured Rams offense would get stuffed and it did. Big worry is Robert Quinn no showed even when Staley went out

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
moreno.crying.gif

So Good!!! I am crying NFL BROS I AM CRYING like a winner! Fuck the Queffs go pussy fart your way home.

I missed most of the afternoon games, can someone tell me what's going on here?

WTF those tears!

Milchjon

Are you high

No.

See, the reason you can see the pixels in the original Mega Man artwork is the low resolution at the time. One pixel of the character is the smallest possible unit. So breaking one of these pixels down into more pixels doesn't make sense!

Like, ugh. You're not respecting the integrity of video gaming.

Good game for SF. Rams allow like a 70% completion percentage to WRs so I wouldn't get too excited that things are "fixed". Figured Rams offense would get stuffed and it did. Big worry is Robert Quinn no showed even when Staley went out

i don't consider anything "fixed" just like i didn't after last week but it is nice to have crabtree back and kap actually made some decent progressions a few times. still missed some plays and i'm worried about staley :(

Drakeon

Boone is legit. But if Quin is as good as everyone says, he should've had more of an effect.

RG3 is looking better each week. This year was probably the result of his injury fucking him over.

Also, remember when everyone laughed at the Browns for trading Richardson? Yeah...

Narag

Two suspects have been apprehended after a homicide occurred today at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, where the Chiefs played the Broncos.

Kansas City Police Chief Daryle Forte wrote on Twitter that detectives are investigating the homicide and that two suspects are in custody.

The Kansas City Star reports that police arrested two people after one person was killed in a parking lot. According to the report, detectives were sent to parking lot A to investigate.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-custody-after-homicide-at-arrowhead-stadium/

Does anyone even like the Ravens. They are like the most easily hateable team out there.
I sure dont. Setting aside the Denver playoff loss, they wrecked RGIII, giving us this entire off-season debacle; Flacco whined about Tim Tebow getting more coverage than him and his team, and then there is the whole $120 million contract thing. At least with New England it's more of a rivalry; with Baltimore, it's straight up disdain.

squicken

Boone is legit. But if Quin is as good as everyone says, he should've had more of an effect.

To me, you are measured by how you do vs the good teams. So if Quinn can't make plays vs good teams, then what is he worth. He's going to want a market setting deal. He's really good vs bad and average LTs but is kind of worthless against SF. Though so are Long and Lauranitis and they make a ton of money too!

Huh? He looked like dogshit against the Niners just last week.

I've (unfortunately) been forced to watch him almost every week, and you can't deny he's moving WAY better.

So, it turns out Knowshon was crying during the National anthem. Those are the most gallant tears I've ever seen.

Top Bottom