• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

cdyhybrid

Funny how the story line was our secondary was going to be in complete tatters. They forgot we went 4-0 with our best 4 games without both of them last year at the end as well. Maxwell and Lane are they real deal.

Our pass rush is better this year, too.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Funny how the story line was our secondary was going to be in complete tatters. They forgot we went 4-0 with our best 4 games without both of them last year at the end as well. Maxwell and Lane are they real deal.
Back in the preseason it was evident just how stacked we were at the position.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i was just reading that the seachickens almost moved to LA in 1996. lulz, even they dont want to be in seattle. LA didn't want that northwestern trash tho

Yeah I remember that vividly. I was in 3rd grade or so, Rams and Raiders had left and rumors with my dad and all over L.A. was that we would get the Seahawks.

They would`ve been my team had it not been my cousins coming down from Michigan one fall and watching the Lions and Barry Sanders play the Niners IIRC. Its been a tenuous relationship to say the least.

BigAT

"All fifth and sixth round picks. All drug abusers!"

-Alternate universe Gruden that actually criticizes football players

Bowser

Oh please, we don't all need to get scammed.

CamNewtonTampaBayCannon.gif

y u mad doe

Top Bottom