• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

bionic77

Man, I'd love to play some backyard football right now.

I don't have the arm for 50 yard bombs, but I will run under them with Mike Wallace speed!
I don't have a super strong arm either but I am accurate as fuck. I can get it as far as most people can run within the Mississippi rules.

If we want to do 50 yard bombs I need to throw one of those alien Nerf balls, which btw are pretty awesome. The ball travels forever and is really fast and best of all no fucking up your fingers. Catching a real ball thrown with any real velocity is a bitch on your fingers.

Konka

Banned
Man, I'd love to play some backyard football right now.

I don't have the arm for 50 yard bombs, but I will run under them with Mike Wallace speed!

brett.jpg

Greg

I don't have a super strong arm either but I am accurate as fuck. I can get it as far as most people can run within the Mississippi rules.

If we want to do 50 yard bombs I need to throw one of those alien Nerf balls, which btw are pretty awesome. The ball travels forever and is really fast and best of all no fucking up your fingers. Catching a real ball thrown with any real velocity is a bitch on your fingers.
yeah, I'm not trying to Torry Holt my beautiful hands

do you have Big Ben strength in the pocket? I think we would be a good QB/WR duo!

bionic77

yeah, I'm not trying to Torry Holt my beautiful hands

do you have Big Ben strength in the pocket? I think we would be a good QB/WR duo!
I am fast but I don't have Ben strength on the field or in the locker room. As long as you are open I can deliver the ball. After that it is up to you.

And just like slash I can play wide receiver too!

Joe Buck <3
That conclusion was arrived at by the very scientific method of my anecdotal evidence obtained by watching some of the Packers plays on RedZone
Based on my scientific method of anecdotal evidence obtained by reading your previous post you clearly are a horrible person and should feel ashamed about yourself.

Top Bottom