• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Fantomex

I made a ham. Happy Thanksgiving peeps!
cQa8mYL.jpg

Afrikan

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Did Microsoft just go there with that Chrome commercial?

it is about to get real ugly.

maybe I'm late..but i haven't seen either company publicly go out like that...at least in commercials. I mean saying Google tracks you and shit...hahaha

ShaneB

Why Thanks bro, well see shortly.

I'm perhaps a little influenced by the fact that I am cooking dinner and I am starved, but yes, I am being sincere! =) It does look yummy.

edit: Also, yes, Family Guy is terrible now, and has been for quite a while. I remember those first few seasons and so many quotable jokes.

squicken

HOLY SHIT! Allen is the first coach to realize that a timeout is worth more than 5 yards. I hate when players take timeouts to avoid delay of games

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Did Microsoft just go there with that Chrome commercial?

it is about to get real ugly.

maybe I'm late..but i haven't seen either company publicly go out like that...at least in commercials. I mean saying Google tracks you and shit...hahaha

M$ is trying too hard with the scroogle campaign.

filler

Banned
You wanna beat my raiders? all yous gotta do is give us the lead, then we start playing like crap.

our only hope is if they put pryor da god in.

Top Bottom