• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Konka

Banned
tacklingheadline2.jpg

I look at the quote being made by an incredibly stupid person.

Sorry if my perception of the Penn State football program plummeted after the scandal. The culture all the players/fans/coaches were a part of led to what took place ( the coverup anyway) , and I don't like seeing Penn State players succeed. Not until the program cleans up its act.

Enron

Banned
Sorry if my perception of the Penn State football program plummeted after the scandal. The culture all the players/fans/coaches were a part of led to what took place ( the coverup anyway) , and I don't like seeing Penn State players succeed. Not until the program cleans up its act.

Uhm, what?

Touchdown

Banned
Ugh, so it looks like Dallas vs. Philadelphia is going to be the division crowning game, I'm so not looking forward to that. Too much damn pressure. The ratings for the game should be insane though.

Ugh, so it looks like Dallas vs. Philadelphia is going to be the division crowning game, I'm so not looking forward to that. Too much damn pressure. The ratings for the game should be insane though.

If it comes down to a due or die game for Dallas, they will lose. They seem to do it every year

Isnt it like that in every major college program?

I would like to believe that no other program would cover up child abuse to protect their football program.

Enron

Banned
I'm alluding to the "culture" and how football was bigger than....well anything

You realize McGloin never played for Sandusky, right?

You also realize McGloin was there when the scandal blew up and came to light? He got there long after Sandusky had left, and he didn't choose to attend PSU after the fact or anything.... Are you saying that McGloin had something to do with it?

Top Bottom