• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

You realize McGloin never played for Sandusky, right?

You also realize McGloin was there when the scandal blew up and came to light? Are you saying that McGloin had something to do with it?

Sandusky stayed on as a mentor after he "retired" didn't he? From what I gathered, he was involved in the program in some way until the allegations arose.And no, I don't personally blame McGloin for what happened, but I don't want him or any other Penn State player to be successful in the NFL right now. Penn State football doesn't deserve any positive publicity for quite some time. Hell they shouldn't even have a program right now, but the NCAA eased up on them.

Enron

Banned
Sandusky stayed on as a mentor after he "retired" didn't he? From what I gathered, he was involved in the program in some way until the allegations arose.And no, I don't personally blame McGloin for what happened, but I don't want him or any other Penn State player to be successful in the NFL right now. Penn State football doesn't deserve any positive publicity for quite some time.

So you want some dude's career to be ruined because he happened to play for Penn State without any knowledge of the scandal. That's great.

cashman

Banned
This game will make my week

Me too. Always a good week when the Boys win.

So you want some dude's career to be ruined because he happened to play for Penn State without any knowledge of the scandal. That's great.

Yeah but once he did have knowledge of the scandal he chose to stick around and rally with the pedo instead of leaving like most sane players did.

Enron

Banned
Me too. Always a good week when the Boys win.

Yeah but once he did have knowledge of the scandal he chose to stick around and rally with the pedo instead of leaving like most sane players did.

You can't blame him. He doesn't play for Jerry Sandusky - he's been there for 3 years at that point and had a life already at penn state. I would have done the same thing he did.

Farooq

Banned
It sucks that Dunbar got injured again. He actually has the vision to see running lanes especially the cut back.

Anyway, GG Raiders GAF.

bionic77

Does Suggs put baby oil on his arms before games?
Both these teams are GROSS!
Who the hell can understand aliens?

Speaking of Suggs I think half of his career sacks have been against us. He always shows up against us that evil mofo.

Favorite memory of him was when Ben stiff armed him and also threw it away.

Top Bottom