• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

cajunator

Banned
Fake sales are probably more dangerous than fake tweets.
QqNQYFn.png

I'm turning in. If my order isn't attended to as instructed then we're kicking everybody out of the house. Thanksgiving is over.
Anime probably killed Thanksgiving anyways so what does it matter?
Packers D could also be responsible.

Thats not fake. I got 12 months of PS+ tonight for that price.

Fake sales are probably more dangerous than fake tweets.
QqNQYFn.png

I'm turning in. If my order isn't attended to as instructed then we're kicking everybody out of the house. Thanksgiving is over.
Anime probably killed Thanksgiving anyways so what does it matter?
Packers D could also be responsible.

you would say the packers defense was worse than its offense? offense had like 50 yards near the end of the game against a defense that gave up like 450 yards to the bucs last week

jakncoke

Banned
Also I thought Call of Duty latest iteration was suppose to suck. I legit sold about 200 copies between 360/PS3 and we had at least 100 more want it. And this isnt some giant city/area either. 15k city with no other big cities around.

Milchjon

Also I thought Call of Duty latest iteration was suppose to suck. I legit sold about 200 copies between 360/PS3 and we had at least 100 more want it. And this isnt some giant city/area either. 15k city with no other big cities around.

You working in retail now?

jakncoke

Banned
You working in retail now?

I worked this black friday at Wal Mart. It was a 1 day temp job. Pretty easy, wal mart however is ran terribly. After I was done with the dvd/games promo section they'd send me to help someone we'd finish but id have to wander the store to fidn more work.

bionic77

NFL.com's shop has a surprising amount of underwear for sale.

Bionic, PM me your address so I can send your wife one of these:

thumb.aspx
You should be banned and jailed for this.

Also I would never marry or continued to be married to someone who wore Patriots underwear.

ShaneB

Cross posting from the reading thread

I finished this last night..
17349121.jpg

Terrific football book, and I'll certainly recommend it to you folks. Great insight into Nate's NFL time and balancing the struggles of being a practice squad player and a starter and just the effort of being in the NFL, and it's hilarious at times. "But you're on the practice squad!! - 'But you're a slut!!"

edit: His time with the Clevland Browns was interesting...
Eric Mangini, and the entire coaching staff I guess, was apparently fucking evil

cashman

Banned
Over/Under Cowboys win 9 games this season? Current record 7-5.

Schedule:
@ Chicago
vs Green Bay
@ Washington
vs Philadelphia

On an unrelated note, Tony Romo played today's game with flu like symptoms.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/28/romo-overcomes-virus-to-help-cowboys-win/

First he plays with a punctured lung and broken ribs, now he plays with the flu. Just adding to the legend that is Tony Romo.
They should get to 9 wins with victories over chicago and washington and that should be enough to win the division, but knowing the Cowboys they're totally gonna blow the Bears game next week.

Once again Mackenzie ... I'm sorry

Were we watching the same game? It was used sparingly in comparison to the second half, where our offense actually put together a performance worth a shit.

Steelers did use it way more in the second half true. But that also begs the question - why can't Ben execute when he isn't calling the plays? It's all from the same playbook.

Vs Vikings
@ Lions
Vs Patriots
@ Bengals

This is going to be fun. That Lions game is MNF and the Pats game is SNF, so Flacco will really get a chance to look good for the world two huge games. Lions game on the road is scary, but just because its on the road. Lions aren't that scary. We'll beat New England because that's just what we do, plus it's at home.

Exciting end to the season, and so much new hope for Joe Flacco to turn into old despair

bionic77

Got your PM.

Should arrive in time for Christmas!
Stop lying you Pat lovin scumbag.

Kids are sick so they are watching a ton of tv. This confirms what I knew Cailou (huge cunt who I get grows up to be a Pats fan) but I have now realized that Dora is the most powerful being in the universe.

Farooq

Banned
They should get to 9 wins with victories over chicago and washington and that should be enough to win the division, but knowing the Cowboys they're totally gonna blow the Bears game next week.

Once again Mackenzie ... I'm sorry

I should have written Over/Under 8.5 wins. I was too intoxicated to realize my mistake.

But yeah I agree, the Cowboys have a good chance in beating both Chicago and Washington. I am looking forward to Ratliff going up against Frederick in Chicago. Dude took 18 million and ran. Fucking bastard.

Top Bottom