• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

squicken

Speaking of gators, my cousins do a lot of hunting. Not just usual deer/dove but bear and boar as well. Anyway they went gator hunting earlier this year. Showed me pictures of the one my aunt killed. 11 foot gator!

gatawjdlh.jpg

Max Payne 3 was a fun game, Bucket, but the unskippable cutscenes ruined the replayability. And with the way they wrote Max, I could've been holed up in a dark room for ten years and still know it wasn't Sam Lake who wrote it.
Yeah, that's a legit criticism.

But the gameplay itself is so fun and satisfying.

9PGnwVdm.jpg

I just learned you could search by Username to see responses to your posts....it's weird to see your name pop up in other threads you never post like the NHL thread. (When the reference isn't to sadness or poo)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just learned you could search by Username to see responses to your posts....it's weird to see your name pop up in other threads you never post like the NHL thread. (When the reference isn't to sadness or poo)

That was only because Coldplay stealing Jak's name.

So because my birthday in May was utter shit (summer school and ten hour shift at work), my girlfriend decided to throw me a half-birthday celebration and got me Super Mario 3D World! I'm just about done with Zelda, though I may want to replay it for optimal dungeon experience, and then I should be set for games until Donkey Kong Country in February!

I also hated how I would go into a cutscene in max payne 3 holding an assault rifle or shotgun, then come back into gameplay holding his weak ass Beretta because the cutscene had him holding it. Died so many times because I didn't realize what I had equipped till it was too late.

Hardcore with free aim is the real shit though.

Top Bottom