• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

You are confusing coal (and diamonds) with turds.

With enough time and pressure a piece of coal can turn into a diamond.

However, a turd like Space Jam and Micheal Jordan will always be a turn no matter how long you hold it in your hands. You will never end up with a diamond. You will just be holding a smelly turd.

Friends and I watched it over the summer. Sad to say it wasn't as epic as I remembered it being. We laughed a lot, but it was a sad laughter, no sadder than the aliens thinking Shawn Bradley had talent.

Yeah I tried watching some of it but about 20 min in I just couldn't anymore,

Spinluck

If they made a Space Jam about football. They should call it Space Blitz. It should star Luck, and Brady would be the main villain in his plot to team up with aliens force estrogen doses onto all the leagues players and turn the game into a bitchmade sport. Of course Luck would travel back in time and destroy the Pats cameras and undo the Pats rise to power. Instead of Looney Toons it would feature Sonic characters which is clearly the better choice.

This would easily be better than the original Space Jam.

All of you 3DS lovin' fools. My teenage sons (16 and 14) got 3DS's recently so they could play the new Pokemon games.

What else should they have on their wish lists for Christmas?

One likes strategy games. Is the Ghost Recon game good?

The younger one has Ocarina on his list already. What else?

Narag

If they made a Space Jam about football. They should call it Space Blitz. It should star Luck, and Brady would be the main villain in his plot to team up with aliens force estrogen doses onto all the leagues players and turn the game into a bitchmade sport. Of course Luck would travel back in time and destroy the Pats cameras and undo the Pats rise to power. Instead of Looney Toons it would feature Sonic characters which is clearly the better choice.

4S6dtKT.gif

All of you 3DS lovin' fools. My teenage sons (16 and 14) got 3DS's recently so they could play the new Pokemon games.

If he likes strategy games get Fire Emblem. Theres a new Zelda thats out that a lot of people love. Theres Mario 3D Land which is pretty good.

Narag

Yeah, Ghost Recon is pretty great on it. So is FE.

If the younger one likes zelda, may as well get the new zelda that just came out too.

Konka

Banned

2006_0108Image0008.JPG

Rflagg

should the NFL take action against the vikings for fleecing the seahawks so badly?

As a Seahawks fan I hated and feared this trade when it happened and it just seems to be getting worse. I want at least one damn superbowl win before I am to old or too dead to care. :/

NFL gaf posts to fast for me to post often in these threads. :(

Konka

Banned
As a Seahawks fan I hated and feared this trade when it happened and it just seems to be getting worse. I want at least one damn superbowl win before I am to old or too dead to care. :/

This page has a 3 1/2 hour spread of posts...

eh, harvin won't help or hurt your superbowl chances. most of wussles big plays come when he just chucks up a jump ball and one of the receivers comes down with it. that's not what harvin is about!

bionic77

Fire Emblem is the best game around and as good as sex with a hot woman. Make sure the kid fan handle it before you throw such an awesome game at him.

Pretty sure he will love you forever if you get him FE.

squicken

I would watch your movie,sir. Disagree about your Sonic thing, but madness is the other side of the coin to genius

Rflagg

This page has a 3 1/2 hour spread of posts...

To be fair what I should have said is I miss most of the talk about the Seahawks which is the only NFL team I care about, and I don't get into trash talk.

eh, harvin won't help or hurt your superbowl chances. most of wussles big plays come when he just chucks up a jump ball and one of the receivers comes down with it. that's not what harvin is about!
While I agree if he never plays again it won't ruin our shot at winning the big one, having another weapon never hurts.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Personally, I can't believe that Carroll hasn't found the magic adderall concoction to heal Percy's hip. Must be pretty bad.

KaYotiX

Banned
game is trash. you should be playing killer instinct and nothing but killer instinct!

I have been, you have a One FMT? Id sparr with any NFL Gaffers that have the game.

and go Vikebike this weekend, need a utter collapse of Lions and Bears and some sort of Lazarus resurrection of Green Bay to even sniff the playoffs. I don't like this feeling.....

I have been, you have a One FMT? Id sparr with any NFL Gaffers that have the game.

and go Vikebike this weekend, need a utter collapse of Lions and Bears and some sort of Lazarus resurrection of Green Bay to even sniff the playoffs. I don't like this feeling.....

not yet :(

i kept an eye open to see one in stock the last couple days but the only thing i saw was on gamestop with a couple games or on msstore.com with 2 games and a warranty which i didn't feel like spending money on. i'll get one after the new year or if i see one thats not bundled before then. really excited to play KI but i'm not going to jump in on a bundle for it!

Top Bottom