• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Konka

Banned
gata is a good sport, and I am happy to call him bro

alligator-bro-dude-come-in-the-waters-chill.jpg

gata is a good sport, and I am happy to call him bro

Honestly he is. When you take as much shit as we give him, it would be easy to just dip and bail but he sticks around and gives it right back. Some of his jokes may fall flat (OK, most of his jokes fall flat), but he gets an A for effort.

MRSA

Banned
Man I love AMEX, even though its significantly less generous than last year. This year they're giving card users $10 to spend at small businesses. Last year was $25.

I caught myself from buying MP3 after I realized that I didn't really like the first two. I was just going to buy it because it was cheap.

Damn you Gaben and your ability to play to my cheapskate heart!

squicken

should the NFL take action against the vikings for fleecing the seahawks so badly?

Rappoport says it is a maintenance issue. So oddly Percy will be limited in practice but can play in games, but is doubtful for Monday? So maybe it was Percy who fleeced the Chickens?

E:

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
Steelers have lost their second starting center for the season. Fernando Velasco placed on IR.

bionic77

Space Jam is about to start on hbo...wonder how well it holds up
You are confusing coal (and diamonds) with turds.

With enough time and pressure a piece of coal can turn into a diamond.

However, a turd like Space Jam and Micheal Jordan will always be a turn no matter how long you hold it in your hands. You will never end up with a diamond. You will just be holding a smelly turd.

Prayers for Duke

Yeah, I'm not delusional here. Duke has been the beneficiary of an easier schedule and some fortunate luck this year. They would probably be 6-6 at best in the other ACC division and I don't give them much of a shot to keep it close against Florida St. If anything, today just ensured FSU's spot in the BCS title game (folks in Columbus please send your complaints to Chapel Hill, NC)

But it's still the best season in school history so fuck it.

You are confusing coal (and diamonds) with turds.

With enough time and pressure a piece of coal can turn into a diamond.

However, a turd like Space Jam and Micheal Jordan will always be a turn no matter how long you hold it in your hands. You will never end up with a diamond. You will just be holding a smelly turd.

Bill Murray is excellent in Space Jam

MechDX

So the Aggies extended Sumlin and ESPN reports they did it not because he may go to USC but the Texans would steal him.

Chucky time!!

Top Bottom