• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

You're a dumbass.
james-earl-jones-and-malcolm-mcdowell-re-enact-a-facebook-comments-war-and-its-hilarious.jpg

"You made me this way!"

squicken

Manziel is clearly not 100% That's going to matter b/c the shots he takes will be far worse in the NFL. If his performance is going to degrade you have to worry. Health is a skill

So you wanna be a loser and a fraud? Sounds like Tom Brady.

Why are the anime fans so hostile in here? cajun, get your people in check.
Seriously man. I know what will ease the tension in here... why don't we all play a good ol' fashioned game of Post Your IP and WHOIS Information for everyone to see?

MRSA, you first.

Manziel is clearly not 100% That's going to matter b/c the shots he takes will be far worse in the NFL. If his performance is going to degrade you have to worry. Health is a skill
I knew he wasn't 100% the hand injury is why their not throwing. But I'm impressed by the Hits Manziel has been able to take so far. He's obviously put on a lot of weight/muscle since last season. Excited to see what he can do the months leading up to the NFL draft.

But even with all that said yes I worry about him taking hits
Edit: hopefully I don't sound like the biggest fanboy

Oh for fuck's sake. I try to remove the double standard in piracy policy on GAF as general inconsistency had been a sore point for ages and you're still salty over a week ban.

Nevermind that I'm the one who got you unpermed.
C'mon, Hito! I know Frankman is a terrible poster. You know Frankman is a terrible poster. We all know Frankman is a terrible poster.

It's like middle school recess, when the borderline disabled kid started snorting snotrockets at you from across the playground. Sometimes it's just best to pretend you didn't see anything.

Narag

It's important to not get Frankman banned during the regular season anyhow unless you want the Giants to win the Super Bowl.

squicken

She was just fine in Mad Men season 1, which is when that picture dates. The problem is she gained quite a bit of weight since then, such that they had to use a pregnancy and then actually write her weight gain into the show.

Bummer. She was a total bombshell that first year

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
After that whole Lil Wayne fiasco last year, that one hurt me a bit because I grew up listening to him. I understand Wayne is love/hate, mostly hate, and thats fine, I like him.

But that was a rollercoaster ride for that whole lunch as I was browsing GAF for info. That was a 45 minute lunch at Chillis where at the start I thought Weezy was dead, till the end where he was alive.

This seems to have more consistent information Paul Walker has sadly passed.

Thread is stellar Bucket

I don't watch a lot of college football outside of B1G stuff, but a friend was telling me to watch out for the Alabama safety haha Clinton-Dix. So I watched the Bama-Auburn game and he didn't look all that impressive. Takes bad angles and hesitates to react in run vs. pass, which is terrifying to see in a safety. This is the only game I've seen him play (or really watched for him), so I was hoping someone could give me some more insight on him? And I totally off-base here or have him pegged pretty well?

Top Bottom