• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

tumblr_mrqp42nn8m1sep5tio1_400.gif

Safe to say that sending out a redshirt freshman for that long ass field goal is the worst decision of Saban's coaching career.

Vesmir

Banned
I'm not much of a college football guy (my school went 0-16, fuck you)

but I fucking couldn't stand Alabama this Alabama that on ESPN

so gj Auburn

Narag

‏@ProFootballTalk 1m
Text message from personnel exec with NFL team: "Saban wishes he had Tomlin on his staff."

squicken

Auburn reminds me of Carolina. Good team and lots of lucky breaks. Not a knock. It takes luck to win and they've both got it

This.

Ohio State vs. Florida State sounds awful.
Meh, I wouldn't mind seeing if OSU can hang.

Plus, can you imagine the wrenching of teeth if

1) it's OSU vs FSU
2) OSU wins

???

Pretty sure everyone in the world except the state of Ohio would be furious. That's a lot of people. And I'm all about the drama where CFB is concerned.

e: Hey WTF, wienke's alive!!! Welcome back, dude! I don't know how long you've been back, but still!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
And this play only happened because they had to go to the replay to confirm that a pass was stepped out of bounds with one second left in a tied game instead of sending it into overtime.

And that only happened because Auburn tied the game just before that!

2013-11-3016_15_06.gif

Was that a Bowl game?
No, but since CFB has a two team playoff (lol), and #1 was playing #4, the loser was going to be out of the national title hunt.*

* slightly complicated by the fact that despite their loss, if Auburn now loses to a 2-loss Mizzou or SC team in the SEC championship, people will start beating the Alabama drum again. Because SECSECSECSEC!!!

Top Bottom