• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

squicken

Very worried. Early play calls and that throw. He's been wildly inaccurate the last two weeks. Dunno if he is shook or hurt but it's bad

cdyhybrid

Really hope MSU stays clear of Bama

fuWBDHi.png

Got damn Badgers must of took a page out of the Packers book just shitting the bed against Penn State. Could of been in the Rose Bowl since Ohio State is most likely going to the BCS championship

No, but since CFB has a two team playoff (lol), and #1 was playing #4, the loser was going to be out of the national title hunt.*

* slightly complicated by the fact that despite their loss, if Auburn now loses to a 2-loss Mizzou or SC team in the SEC championship, people will start beating the Alabama drum again. Because SECSECSECSEC!!!

I must admit, it would be weird to have a title game without the SEC (they've been there for SO long). I'm sure down in Tuscaloosa and Auburn and Gainesville and Baton Rouge they would probably say that this title should have an asterisk, but it's not our fault they couldn't get it done if that is the case.

Besides, the age of the SEC has come to an end.

The time of the ACC has come!

Man if Ohio State wins and the Browns beat the Pats next week....

Black ghost better watch out

If something happens to BG, I'm taking this post down as...evidence.

I must admit, it would be weird to have a title game without the SEC (they've been there for SO long). I'm sure down in Tuscaloosa and Auburn and Gainesville and Baton Rouge they would probably say that this title should have an asterisk, but it's not our fault they couldn't get it done if that is the case.

Besides, the age of the SEC has come to an end.

The time of the ACC has come!

If something happens to BG, I'm taking this post down as...evidence.

I wouldnt do anything to BG, thats my bro.

But....

No college football in yurop?

ESPN cancelled their European station, so no more televised college football, no more hockey, no more baseball. Fox bought the NFL rights, but not the rest. Hope they do though later on. I miss college ball on these semi-hungover Saturday nights.

Top Bottom