• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

cdyhybrid

I come from one year in the future with a post one of you has made. Use this knowledge wisely, I must return now.

TheBatman said:
It's Sunday, which means Johnny Football *shudders* so go Gatas! Browns need a better pick. :(

holy fuck i have had it with my iphone 4s. says i have 33% battery life and then the next second it shuts off.... with no battery left. between that and the shitty closed system i'm done with apple phones.

any recommendations on samsungs or others where i can perhaps add my own memory card if i please? i think my verizon contract is up next month and they said they'd give me a discount if i changed phones at that time

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
holy fuck i have had it with my iphone 4s. says i have 33% battery life and then the next second it shuts off.... with no battery left. between that and the shitty closed system i'm done with apple phones.

any recommendations on samsungs or others where i can perhaps add my own memory card if i please? i think my verizon contract is up next month and they said they'd give me a discount if i changed phones at that time
Were you trying to run iOS7 on it?

Also, how long have you had it? Could just be battery wear.

beast786

Ugh back to this thread with 25+ pages added. I miss anything important?

Just packers being usual dirty.

824561840.gif

mr2xxx

Banned

I have the same issue, thought it was hardware now i know its shitty software.

Yeah I dl an update a couple months ago. Phone is about 2 years old. I've been having the battery issues only recently and I keep my screen brightness down!

Turn location services and automatic update for apps off. Basically, turn anything that's using your data in the background off. I have a 4 and my battery is the same running ios7 as ios5.

jakncoke

Banned
What do smart people that dont know what they want out life do with their life to monetize their time. I can pretty much learn anything at any point with relative ease but dont have any life direction. Sigh /depressingpost-age

cajunator

Banned
What do smart people that dont know what they want out life do with their life to monetize their time. I can pretty much learn anything at any point with relative ease but dont have any life direction. Sigh /depressingpost-age

What exactly are you trying to do?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/01/colts-bench-trent-richardson/

Before the last time the Colts played the Titans, NFL Network reported that the Colts would still send a first-round pick to the Browns for running back Trent Richardson. Before the rematch, NFL Network reports that Richardson has been benched.

Yes, it has taken only 17 days for the team’s defiance to become resignation. Richardson, whose per-carry average has dipped to 2.9 yards for the season after gaining 22 yards against the Titans and 15 against the Cardinals, will ride the pine in favor of 2009 first-round pick Donald Brown.

Mike Silver reported the benching. Ian Rapoport, who reported previously that the Colts would still make the trade for Trent, explained that a Colts source called it a “bottom-line business,” and that a change needed to be made.

That statement would have been true 17 days ago, when the Colts stubbornly insisted they’d still make the deal. Since then, the Colts barely beat Tennessee, got blown out by the Cardinals, and absorbed a Twitter-style tongue-lashing from owner Jim Irsay.

It’s hard not to wonder whether the Richardson benching and other current and possible changes come from Irsay, whose patience seems to be wearing thin.

Trent Truck!

Yeah, the Browns would take him after today. Dude can't win a big game.

Then again, Weeden did beat Luck in their last game. :p
No doubt if it wasn't for JFF thumb injury, A&m would have won that game. Felt they were being super conservative with the play calling.
What kinda stuff are you interested in ?

Remember when Irsay was hyping that trade up?

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay 18 Sep
This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!

Colts Nation...are you sitting DOWN!!!!!!

OMG...the Earth is SHAKING!!!!! Shock and AWE is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!

After going through his Twitter to find those tweets, I'm convinced that Mr. Irsay is indeed a crazy person.

squicken

Glad he got benched. Can't preach competition and then give a guy a free pass b/c your owner forced an awful player on the team

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL Gameday giving a lot of excuses for why Trent is being benched. But one of them is definitely true, he's not able to block well and mix that in with his inability to find the holes and it's just a bad combo.

Remember when Irsay was hyping that trade up?

This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!

Colts Nation...are you sitting DOWN!!!!!!

OMG...the Earth is SHAKING!!!!! Shock and AWE is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!

After going through his Twitter to find those tweets, I'm convinced that Mr. Irsay is indeed a crazy person.
"And then he said, it was the greatest trade ever"
mj-laughing.gif

NFL Gameday giving a lot of excuses for why Trent is being benched. But one of them is definitely true, he's not able to block well and mix that in with his inability to find the holes and it's just a bad combo.
Guy hasn't been able to stay on the field for 3rd downs, even in his Shurmur days.

squicken

Aaron Rodgers is no sure bet to play in Week 14 -- or beyond.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...lucky-to-play-in-week-14?campaign=Twitter_atl

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday on NFL Network that while the Packers quarterback has targeted Dec. 8 for his return from a fractured collarbone, Rodgers would "be lucky" to return in time for the team's bout with the Falcons, per a source with direct knowledge of his injury.

That's not all. If the Packers fall to Atlanta -- with Matt Flynn likely to start -- and Green Bay tumbles out of the playoff picture, Rapoport was told the team might shut down Rodgers for the rest of the year to avoid further injury to the passer's collarbone

jakncoke

Banned
dude. Im glad youre alright but drive more carefully. what happened there?

I was actually lol, snow shit on the roads and i was going 20 under the speed limit. semi tried to pass me, so i move over for him. caught the road edge and it shot me in front of him and she shot me off to the side the road. a tension wire was the only thing keeping me from going over a big hillside too haha

bionic77

Start doing oil work. Dangerous and crazy hours but you will make 6 figures within 2-3 years. And if you are smart you can move to management where you will make more and are in dangerous situations.

Remember it is dangerous and hard. No matter where they are they are always surrounded by whores and drugs too.

I was actually lol, snow shit on the roads and i was going 20 under the speed limit. semi tried to pass me, so i move over for him. caught the road edge and it shot me in front of him and she shot me off to the side the road. a tension wire was the only thing keeping me from going over a big hillside too haha

That's fucking insane.

I wonder how many GAF people died without people knowing and them just assuming that they stopped posting :/

WE NEED A BUDDY SYSTEM

cajunator

Banned

Fuck. Im glad you are ok. Fuck snow.

Start doing oil work. Dangerous and crazy hours but you will make 6 figures within 2-3 years. And if you are smart you can move to management where you will make more and are in dangerous situations.

Remember it is dangerous and hard. No matter where they are they are always surrounded by whores and drugs too.

oilfield work is a big part of the Louisiana economy. I see some ridiculously rich people down here who own oilfield businesses or high level management positions.

RBH

If I wasn't on my phone, I'd pull up Kave Man's post when the Trent Richardson post originally happened.

See, things aren't as bad as they seem!

Drakeon

Man, why the fuck is nearly everyone getting Patriots vs Texans? Texans just lost to the Jaguars. Does anyone think it'll be competitive? (CBS Early game)

I'd rather have Jets vs Dolphins, Colts vs Titans, or even Jaguars vs Cleveland. I wish Denver vs KC was on early :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If I wasn't on my phone, I'd pull up Kave Man's post when the Trent Richardson post originally happened.

See, things aren't as bad as they seem!

From what I remember of that post I felt sick but I understood this would help us in the future but for the time being it hurt something fierce!

So there! And you made fun of me NOW LOOK AT YOU!

Your penis is burnt to hell. :(

Man, why the fuck is nearly everyone getting Patriots vs Texans? Texans just lost to the Jaguars. Does anyone think it'll be competitive? (CBS Early game)

I'd rather have Jets vs Dolphins, Colts vs Titans, or even Jaguars vs Cleveland. I wish Denver vs KC was on early :(

Tom Brady is beautiful.

ShaneB

You and me both. It's not fun meandering through life watching the days by and having no direction and feeling like it's all a waste of time =(

Top Bottom