• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Man, why the fuck is nearly everyone getting Patriots vs Texans? Texans just lost to the Jaguars. Does anyone think it'll be competitive? (CBS Early game)

I'd rather have Jets vs Dolphins, Colts vs Titans, or even Jaguars vs Cleveland. I wish Denver vs KC was on early :(

Dude, it's letterman jacket day. I'm surprised they didn't flex the game to Sunday night for such a big event.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat 10m
Pulling up first 5 jerseys I see. 2 Brady's, 2 Gronk's and a Bruschi.

Hey McNair? In case you are oblivious....your fanbase either doesn't give a fuck or hates you. Just an FYI

I wonder how amazingly pissed off you would have been had it been Bill blocking a player on his way to a TD.

No more pissed off than I was when that Jets coach did it, and he did it intentionally.

824976109.gif

OMG what a cheater!

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking Tomlin

Also its funny to read Dragon trying to be aggressive hardass when he is a suite bitch programmer for ESPN.

I picture him doing this every time he hits enter to send a post.

tumblr_lxmdkuadbN1qas5xlo1_500.gif

Dragon

Banned
Fucking Tomlin

Also its funny to read Dragon trying to be aggressive hardass when he is a suite bitch programmer for ESPN.

I picture him doing this every time he hits enter to send a post.

tumblr_lxmdkuadbN1qas5xlo1_500.gif

Aggressive hardass?

Suite bitch programmer? I'm not even sure what that means but I'm not ashamed of much in my life. Stop projecting and get some help man.

Milchjon

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 29m Übersetzung anzeigen
NFL expected to consider six-figure fines for Mike Tomlin and Steelers orgn. Tomlin was NFL's most recent addition to competition committee.

Wretched organisation.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 7m

Geno Smith's last touchdown pass was three days before the World Series started.

Cool, time for a top ten pick! Who is this megatron equivalent TE people have been gushing about? (Even though the team has bigger issues lol)

Colt Lyerla! You can probably get him as an undrafted free agent after what he's been pulling this season. But hey, a little cocaine didn't hurt Mallet, Lyerla could be the next elite weapon opposite Gronk (Until he gets arrested and gets to share a cell with Hernandez).

Top Bottom