• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Focus on the players, let's see if Josh Gordon can get past 1000yds today.

Also didn't realize he's so close to surpassing Braylon's record too and all this with 2 less games. :eek:

Would be nice to see Mingo go off today. Was sickening hearing the announcers drool about Jarvis Jones the last couple weeks. Mingo is still more explosive.

Konka

Banned
Weedens last chance.

58467-Jeff-Goldblum-life-finds-a-way-Vd9o.gif

Spinluck

That's not the way it works. The Colts give up way too much when they trade. So something like a turkey sandwich for Bryce McCain

I feel like Irsay does all our trades alone. Maybe I convince myself if that in hopes that Grigson isn't that dumb.

I mean he's done an ok job so far. He's a better GM than Pagano is a coach. I love Chuck as a guy though.

squicken

I feel like Irsay does all our trades alone. Maybe I convince myself if that in hopes that Grigson isn't that dumb.

I mean he's done an ok job so far. He's a better GM than Pagano is a coach. I love Chuck as a guy though.

I think Irsay says "you better do something!" and Grigson then screwed up. Like the Pep Hamilton stuff. Maybe he isn't super-great, but at this point, he's trying to get blood from a turnip. There is a talent problem at 8 of the 11 offensive positions. He's not a wizard

Link

The Autumn Wind
My prediction for today: Jets lose big again the same way they have the last two weeks. Defense wears down after nothing but 3-and- outs from the offense all game. Geno has at least two turnovers.

Wait...
Scott Hanson just said 31 teams are still technically in the playoff hunt.
Are the Falcons seriously the only team in the NFL mathematically eliminated from the post-season right now? Seriously?

Oh god...

Wait...
Scott Hanson just said 31 teams are still technically in the playoff hunt.
Are the Falcons seriously the only team in the NFL mathematically eliminated from the post-season right now? Seriously?

Oh god...

Wish the Browns had their 1st rounder this year =/

:jnc jags

Top Bottom