• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

That what you really desire is different than what you think you desire

When we receive a packages in a dream, we are being made aware of something we have experienced but not explored. At this stage, we do not quite know what the potential of the ‘gift’ is, but by exploration can find this out. If the address is wrong or we discover that the package is not for us we have probably some doubts about our own abilities.When we are sending a parcel or package we are sending our energy out into the world. An unopened package means not opening or listening depending on the situation or your inner feelings. Messages from you subconscious; new opportunity; financial guidance; is where the letter is interpreted from. Depending on your situation in real life is how you would interpret your dream. Are you not able to order something you want, basically leaving you upset...are you having financial problems at the moment where you cannot spend right now leaving you with empty packages until you are able to order again....Usually when you search online if you cannot find the actual word like in your case "package" try looking for a synonym...like parcel...etc...that should help.

These dream interpretations go so deep.

My list goes like this:

Manning bros
Teams with black QBs
Team that has the best chance against the Patriots/Steelers, thats why I liked the Ravens. Now that the Steelers and Patriots wont be winning anything for the foreseeable future, I dont care for the Ravens no more

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Morning football for the Los Angeles, Orange County and Riverside regions:

Fox: Nothing
CBS: Patriots v. Texans

The one day a Cardinals game actually intrested me, they won`t show it. I don`t understand how you deprive 10 Million people or so of football like this.

On the plus side the Lions won for this week soI can relax and just drink beers all day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My list goes like this:

Manning bros
Teams with black QBs
Team that has the best chance against the Patriots/Steelers, thats why I liked the Ravens. Now that the Steelers and Patriots wont be winning anything for the foreseeable future, I dont care for the Ravens no more

Calling you out right now! WHERE WAS THE LOVE FOR JASON CAMPBELL THEN?

Fraudulent!

Milchjon

My list goes like this:

Manning bros
Teams with black QBs

Worse than Tabris.

Konka

Banned
My list goes like this:

Manning bros
Teams with black QBs

I don't understand how people like you exist.

Bowser

OT but:

gznbxhN.gif

:jnc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Glad I'm staying home to watch my shitty Browns play instead of watching the shitty Bills get fucked downtown.

Bowser

Damn look at Russ stuffing that duct tape wallet with AMEX cards.

Fucking 1%er

I have that Amex Platinum card (through work lol), you get free access to all the airport lounges. Shit is super clutch.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Had to find an image that accurately portrays my enthusiasm about todays game.

0KYClHK.gif

Focus on the players, let's see if Josh Gordon can get past 1000yds today.

Also didn't realize he's so close to surpassing Braylon's record too and all this with 2 less games. :eek:

Top Bottom